instagram/real life; four

❛ like real people do ❜
★ ₊˚. ❪ instagram/real life, july 2022 ❫
❝ four ❞
▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

  ❪ instagram/real life, july 2022 ❫❝ four ❞ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅❛ honey just put your —— sweet lips on my lips ❜

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅
honey just put your —
— sweet lips on my lips

marleymackie has posted

。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ゚。 liked by hozier and 3086 others ゚・。・゚

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 liked by hozier and 3086 others
 ゚・。・゚

loading all comments

hazel4ever     photo credits to me!
    ↳ marleymackie   knew there was a reason we kept you around, hazel!

robertdowneyjr       can't wait for my turn to be in the behind the scene photos! #rdjstation19
marleymackie #rdjstation19

gracelive i love it when actors post behind the scenes that are fun!
     ↳  marleymackie     it's the best!
          ↳ vivenine     marley replying to fans? #weforeverstanmarley

jayhayden00 had so much fun babe!
     ↳ marleymackie     thanks jay!

hozier show me all the fun places when i'm in town?
marleymackie maybe?
unknown oh my goodness. oh my goodness. oh my goodness. oh my goodness. is this really happening again? is this happening? is. this. happening. again!

MARLEY MACKIE twitched anxiously as she sat in the crowded coffee shop. Her camera, which she had pushed aside was just pointing at her anxiously, waiting to be used. She had a youtube channel, which she loved, and used to update people on her life — both the normal and not normal parts of it. She felt as if that helped her stay connected with who she was before her brother was famous, before she was famous.

A million different things are happening. She can hear the coffee she ordered being made in one ear, and in the other she hears the elderly couple behind her talking about their grandson and his newborn daughter.

Marley took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves. The familiar hum of the coffee shop was comforting to her, but today it felt overwhelming. She glanced at her camera again, its lens reflecting her anxious expression and the picking she did of her nails.

The barista called her name, snapping her out of her thoughts of what she could ask or talk about during her video today. Marley stood up to grab her drink, offering a polite smile when she slid it off the counter. She returned to her booth and took a sip, the warmth of the coffee soothing her slightly.

She turned the camera on and took a deep breath before she smiled her best smile for her viewers. "Hey everyone, it's Marley, duh! I know it's been a while, but I have so much to share with you all..."

Marley's nerves washed away as she blabbered on about filming, and how she was so excited for fans to watch her upcoming season of station 19. And although she'd have some serious editing to do afterwards, she spoke like they were all watching it live.

No matter how chaotic things got in her life, she knew she could always find herself here, in front of the camera, sharing her stories of whatever she felt was worthy.

Marley's heart skipped a beat as the bell above the door chimed, looking up to see her coffee date. Nervous once again, she ended the video she had started and pushed it away, an attempt to hide why she was meeting someone.

She watched his long coat sway slightly as he walked, his hair flowing freely, and his shiny shoes catching the light. Marley couldn't help but wonder if he had ever worn those shoes before, or if he had boughten them for this occasion, they were just too pretty to have been worn before.

He approached her table with a nervous smile, mirroring her own anxious expression. This collaboration was a big deal for both of them — a chance to reach new audiences and share something special with their fans. To come together, after a moment of stalking on the females behalf.

"Hi, Miss Mackie," He greeted, his voice warm and genuine. "Thanks for inviting me. I'm really looking forward to this."

She hadn't invited him really. It wasn't his idea, nor hers, to meet up for a cup of coffee and q&a. It was his team, who had told him that this was a good idea and to ask for it.

Marley stood up, offering her hand. She hid it well, but she was so giddy that she was meeting him. "Hi, Andrew! It's great to finally meet you — in person — which I thought would never happen. I'm so glad you could make it!"

They exchanged a few pleasantries before settling down at the table. Andrew having ordered and grabbed his own tea before they had finally sat. Marley adjusted the camera to include both of them in the frame. She took a deep breath, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves.

He reached out and placed his own hand on top of hers, quickly withdrawing when she looked up shocked.

"Alright, everyone," she began, looking into the camera. "I have a very special guest with me today. Please welcome Hozier!"

Hozier waved at the camera, his smile growing more confident. "Hello, everyone! It's a pleasure to be here with Miss Marley Mackie."