58

Hasaid and Rishabh were sitting across each other while Abhi was made to sit besides Rishabh forcefully.

The environment in the room keep getting serious as they stare at each other.

" Rishabh I mean no harm " Harsh said calmly.

" You don't? Then why the hell you help my son in getting involved with you. I send him away so he can be away from these illegal things and here you made him part of your mafia? " Rishabh said angrily.

" Your beloved son would have died if I wasn't there to help him. " Harsh said, Rishabh gave him death glare.

" Stop dragging him in this dirty world." Rishabh said after a moment of silence. His voice come out more in a pleading tone then a command.

" Can you please stop getting involve in my life. " Abhi shouted again Intrupting their conversation.

" Break all your ties with him. "

" Rishabh we can't do that. I need him. He have been helpful for me. I assure you I will not involves him in killing and kidnapping any minor. But he need to be with me for atleast a year. "

Hearing harsh words Rishabh look at Abhi. He wanted to slap him again for getting involve with this man but knowing he was at fault too he keep his anger to himself.

" Dad you are acting like you never belong to these things. You yourself kills so many innocent people and you didn't just killed them you killed them with no mercy. I know about it too. " Abhi Intrupted again.

Ignoring him Rishabh keep looking at Harsh.

" Just one year. No one should know Abhi's real identity. He should not kill any innocent people. He should not be involved him any child trafficking. I don't know why you need him but I want my son back within a year without any stain on him. " Rishabh said and gulp down his drink again.

" He will be all yours. "

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

ABHI'S P.O.V

I pulled Aru close to my chest, in a warm embrace as she cleaned her nose with the light colored shirt I was wearing. Her cries were now subsided but her sobs were still pricking my heart.

Having your dear sister knock at your door, with a crying red face and shivering body, in the middle of the night can never be appealing. I was still trying to know what happened.

Srisha was nowhere in sight, she was accompanying Aru for the night, given Aru was suddenly afraid of sleeping alone. Something might have triggered her that she was not telling me.

I wanted to ask her then and there, but Srisha had stopped me and responded positively to the request of Aru.

For a second I was a bit apprehensive about leaving two wounded hearts by the same injury alone, but then I realised there might be the things they both can only share to themselves.

Srisha has been tensing about me lately, showing herself as strong so that she can always be with me and make me happy. Leaving her own pain.

Aru on the other hand, could not share anything with mom without getting mom to cry. Dad and I, were male. And no matter how close and Frank you are, there must be some things that ladies cannot share with you.

Srisha and Aru fell nearly the same age, the two also trusted each other and empathized themselves as they could understand each other, more than us.

So leaving them was not a big deal.

However, I did not expect Aru to come to me in the middle of the night and cry like there was no tomorrow. And what shocked me more was, Srisha did not follow her. Does she not know about Aru being here, or was she sleeping?

"Where is your bhabhi, Aru? " I asked, sitting on the bed and felt Aru clutch my arm tighter.

"She.. She has locked herself in the bathroom. She is not coming out and the sound of the shower has been coming for past an hour. " She sobbed in between, showing how scared she was.

Asking her why she didn't tell me earlier about this, would put her more on pressure. I could not afford to do that. So I took her hand in mine, and we together moved to her room.

With every second passing, I felt beads of sweat forming on my forehead. I was growing anxious, wondering when this will ever end.

"Srisha? " I softly asked, trying to open the door. But all I heard were harsh sobs behind the running water. And I knew she was having panic attack.

And maybe in a minute, I too.

"Shree, love, won't you come to me? To your hubby, Abhi? Come baby, we will go to have your favorite ice-cream, come. " It took everything in me to keep myself intact.

Her sobs were breaking me. Every fibre of my body screamed, hearing her cry. Yet not a single tear left my eyes, knowing I have to be strong for my girls.

I tried to bribe her more like a father to his child, but nothing led her to open the gates. And now the only option left was....

I motioned Aru out and even being hesitant, she left. Trusting me.

I took a deep breath, before banging my fist on the wall hardly. "Please, I cannot bear you hurting yourself. If you do not come to me in your vulnerable state, I can only think that i am not capable enough to have you come to me at your lowest. " I yelled, wanting the voice to reach her, despite all the noises.

"Let me punish myself for not being enough. " I continued, hitting the wall with fist for a few times until Shree decided to open the door and run to me, taking me in her tight embrace,

"If you are not capable, then no one can be. You are the strongest person I have seen. " She took a pause. "After Aru. "

" And you. "I told her, kissing the top of her head and taking her to the bed. I sat her on my lap and ran my fingers through her hair locks.

She was still crying, but trying to not show it as she was hiding herself in my chest.

I let her cry, not stopping or pacifying her. I have realized that sometimes letting your pain out through tears, helps! It lifts up the burden and the exhaustion that comes with it.

Minutes later when she was no longer crying, I asked Shree. "What happened? "

And I regretted it the next second. Because she cried again. But she answered.

"Please end me. End my father, end everyone that belongs to Rathores. We are not good, we are evils. We ruin happiness. Please. "

To say that her response shocked me, was an understatement. I was terrified.

I hurriedly checked her from top to bottom and my eyes darkened when I saw few fresh cut marks in her elbow. It was near her elbow, and not the wrist.

Showing that she could not suicide but wanted to punish herself somehow.

"I will. I will kill that bastard, and everyone who is the reason of your tears, trust me. " I promised.

"And me too. " She spoke in a voice that was hardly audible.

"I would have. If you were Rathore. But you never accepted that family,nor their name or luxury. Then how can I kill you? In addition to that, you are Singhania now. Mrs. Srisha Abhi Singhania.

Your only worry should be me. No one else. " I told her, cupping her face in my giant palms and kissed her forehead again. But she shook her head.

"Their blood runs in me. " She spoke again.

"Talking about blood, who knows what blood I have running in my viens? Who knows I may be a son of some criminal, goon, smuggler or the terrorist? Would you kill me if I d--" She kept her palm on my lips, refraining me to speak.

I removed her hand and caressed her forehead. "No blood, no surname, no money, nothing, can ever define your character. It is only your actions, behavior and the thinking process that make you good or bad. And you my love, are too good for me. "

By now she had tears running down her cheeks. But this time I was not so worry. For there was the small smile lingering on her lips.