The Silent Bites.

Prologue*

January 12th 2011.

Walking back from her bestfriends house Natcha tugged at the zipper on her hooded sweater. She continued to tug but the zipper refused to go up.

The sound of a metal garbage bin falling to the ground startled Natcha and caused her to jump into the air. She looked around to see a white cat crawl out and infront of the bin. Natcha sighed in relief and continued to walk the abandonned street. Natcha jumped again, this time it was not a metal garbage bin, It was a muffled scream in a old house that was on the street that scared Natcha. The windows of the house all busted one by one. A figure passing each one of them.

Natcha let out a shaky breath and began to run as fast as she could to her house. The street she lives on wasn't abandonned. There were cars sitting in driveways and on sidewalks.

Natcha could hear heavy foot steps behind her which only made her turn around and come to a stop. She looked behind herself and saw nothing. She turned forward and walked slowly, her bright red converse making a clicking sound each time her foot hit solid ground.

A large dark figure skidded across the street infront of Natcha. She gasped at the sight and stopped in her own tracks. That when Natcha felt hands around her neck. Her eyes widened as she tryed to turn around. She struggled but didn't break through.

"Any last words?" The husky voice asked tightening his grip on Natcha's neck.

"Please?" Natcha croaked.

"Please what?" The husky voice asked.

"Don't." Natcha said

"In your dreams.In your stupid little dreams." The voice repeated.

"Don-." Natcha was cut off by a hand covering her mouth.

"You like this don't you?" The voice asked his cold breath hitting the back of Natcha's neck made her shiver.

The man put his chin in the crook of Natcha's neck. He licked her neck, and inhaled her scent.

"Don't!" Natcha cried into the hand of the man.

The man lifted his face and brought it back down, for only his fangs landed in Natcha's neck.

Natcha screamed but no one could hear her but the man taking in the blood from her neck.

He moved infront of Natcha so she could see him. She tryed to pry his hand off of her mouth, but she was to weak. Her blood was drained.

The man sighed whiping blood from his lips with the back of his hand.

He droped Natcha and looked at her lifeless body.

He bent down and swept her bangs hanging loose from her bun to the side.

He zippered the sweater she was wearing and ran off.

His dark brown hair was the last head of hair Natcha had ever saw in her human life...

** Should I continue?**

-Vote?-

-Comment?-

-Like?-

-Tweet?-

-Fan!-

I know this is not long but if you like I'd like you to tell me so I can continue. I won't continue if nobody reads. I also wrote this on my own, but if it is anything like sombody elses{?} story I will remove it. :)

XAndreaX