Can I touch it?

"Jinnnnnnn."

Throwing the shirt away - Tae turned around to see Jin trying on a pink shirt.

He couldn't believe his cousin. So full of himself. There had to be a limit.

"Jinnnnnn," Tae shouted at the top of his lungs again as if he was at home. But he wasn't. He was in the new clothing store Abor with Jin and Jungkook.

Turning around from gawking at himself in the mirror, Jin asked, "What? Can you quit being a brat for one day, Tae?"

Tae smirked and titled his head, "Um - no you self-obsessed pig. We are here to shop for my clothes. Why the fuck are you even trying on clothes when you should be helping me pick clothes?"

Jungkook licked his lips and kept staring down at his shoes.

He had no right to intervene but Tae's arrogance was a bit too much even he felt. 

Where was that cute, little Tae who talked to sweetly?

Wish he was everywhere and not just in the Pink Room.

"Fine - I will help you," Jin randomly picked up a colorful shirt and handed it to Tae, "Try it. You will look fab."

Tae inspected the shirt and made some barf noises before throwing the shirt back at Jin.

"It sucks as usual. I am gonna pick one for myself. No thank you," he blurted out picking something shiny and glittery.

Jin shook his head and exchanged glances with Jungkook who also looked tired.

Finally - he picked a black shiny shirt and decided to try it on.

"Take Jungkook with you in the changing room," ordered Jin picking up pink shoes.

Tae turned around and glared at Jungkook first and then at Jin, "What? Are you out of your mind? Why would I take him with me?"

"Princess' orders," Jin shrugged and checked for black shoes.

Rolling his eyes, Tae let out a chuckle, "Princess talks shit all the time that does not mean I will take him in the changing room and let him see me naked."

Hearing the word 'naked' Jungkook backed off. 

Laughing, Jin removed chocolate bar from his pocket, "So what if he sees you naked? You both are boys. What you have - he has - hell - even I have."

Poor Jin kept laughing thinking someone will join him but no one did.

IT was odd - his laughter echoing in the empty storeroom.

Jungkook had asked the owners to vacant the place so Kim Taehyung could shop. 

Security measures.

"He is not coming anywhere with me," Tae repeated looking for a changing room.