IX

The next morning Ciel woke up on Sebastian's bed and took a glance at the sleeping demon before carefully climbing out of the bed and jogging quietly to his own room. He snatched his phone from it's charger and went to his speed dial. The person picked up on the second in his usual flamboyant way.

"Trancy, you know how you were wanting us to go to school in our 'home' clothes?" Ciel asked hearing Luka in the background.

"Are you saying...?"

"Thats right, Trancy. Suit Up," he hung up the phone and tossed it on his bedside table with a malicious smirk. Beast was gonna be pissed and that just fueled what he was about to do as he flung his wardrobe doors opened.
••••○••••
Ciel and Alois linked arms in the parking lot exchanging complements. Claude and Sebastian however watched the two with silent amusement. Ciel may have been making a point to Beast about the clothes but Sebastian was planning something and his brother was in on it.

To say they attracted attention would be and under statement because the whole school was staring. Vice Principal Red, Ciel's aunt, had the biggest smile on her face and Mr. Sutcliffe dropped his red stapler on Principal Spears' foot. Beast, knowing she couldn't do anything with all the adults around, glared and clicked away making Ciel smirk softly and brush his long hair over his shoulder.

Alois and Ciel unlinked their arms when they walked into their first class and and fist bumped. Ciel went in the back to sit next to a shocked Meirin who handed her blonde girlfriend ten dollars.

"Did you two pick each other's outfits again?"the navy haired lad asked hanging his satchel on his chair. The girls nodded and Lizzy giggled.

"I need to borrow that fedora some time," she commented. Ciel nodded and looked up as the crazy red headed professor walked in.

"Phantomhive! Trancy! You look great!"he squealed wiping his hands on his red blouse. Alois grinned and thanked the man with his normal cocky attitude while Ciel just gave a smirk and a nod.
••••○••••
This time it wasn't th hallway it was the cafeteria. Beast clicked on up to the table with her two groupies and Ciel stood with a scowl as she aproached and glared.

"What cpuld you possibly wan-"he was forced into the table cutting his sentence off. He felt his eye flash in anger behind his eyepatch. He tossed his navy hair off his shoulder and stood straight as Alois and the Michaelis brothers stood.

"This stupid get up isn't gonna steal Sebby-Chan from me!"she hissed poking her tallon like nail into his chest.

"I may not like Michaelis but I hate you more so I'm going to give you the cold hard facts. Sebastian is not an objectm. He does not belong to you," the navy haired boy rolled his eye. The dark haired girl lunged at him only to stumble and latch onto the table to keep from falling.

"Put me down you imbecile!" Ciel hissed glaring at the scarlet eyed male who shrugged and let him go. The royal eyed lad landed on his feet with a click as Sebastian released him from the hug like hold. This had angered the dark haired girl more sending her into a violent fury tackling him to the floor.

They rolled around on the tiled floor kicking or pulling hair until Ciel's eyes widened in pain and Beast was pulled off of him by her groupies who dragged her away. Sebastian grabbed the boy and his bag bolting from the school.