Part 20

(You don't know me)

Two can play your game, after David and I had dinner, I told him I'm going to call it a night, he asked if there's anything wrong, I told him I'm fine I promised I'd meet my brother early and just wanted to get some sleep. He said OKAY, I told him I'll see him tomorrow, he hugged me, and I left, he smells so good and I'm ready to share his bed with him, but first I have to deal with Jason. I went to his apartment, I saw his car in the parking lot, he won't know it's me sense I'm driving a rental car thanks to him, I'm tired of playing nice. It's dark and I got out of the car and walked towards his car, I heard a dog barking, I ducked down I saw Jason looking out of his window the blind went down I noticed another car parked next to Jason's car it's Jharell's car he must be in there with him they deserve each other.

I cut Jason's tires, he's always bragging about how much his rims and tires cost he can buy new ones, I flatten Jharell's tires too, and I left, two can play this shit you fuckers, I got in the car and went home. I decided I needed an alibi just in case so I went back to Davids's place, I asked him could I spend the night with him I don't want to be alone, but no sex at least not yet, he said that's fine come on in.

 We went to the bedroom, I took my shoes off and got in bed, David kept his robe on and just held me, it was like that scene in Waiting to exhale, and it felt good I just can't get hard, or we'll end up having sex. I can feel David's manhood touching my ass, please don't let me get hard, I'm already horny.

 I woke up to the sun shining through the window, I looked up and David has on his gym clothes, he said good morning, I said good morning back, and thanks for letting me stay the night, I got out of bed and put my shoes on we went upstairs, I washed up and got changed. We went downstairs and worked out, I felt so good, I know two wrongs don't make a right, but it felt good to get back at Jason.

After we finished working out, we went upstairs as usual and had breakfast, Ms. Smith said it does her heart good to see two boys eat, David said he's hardly a boy, the bell rang Ms. Smith said she feels so good this morning she'll get it, she walked away, I said she might have had sex or something I've never seen her so happy.

She came back and said the cops are here, I asked if it's the same two that's always coming here, she said no they're both black, we went into the living room, I asked them can I help them, they asked me am I Ryan Lewis, I said yes what can I do for them, one of the officers asked me where I was around eleven o'clock last night. I said I was here, well actually I was downstairs with a friend why. He asked did I know a Mr. Jason Jones, I said yes, I know him why, he said his tires were cut last night and he thinks I did it, I told him I was with a friend all night, he said can this friend verify this. David said he's the friend and I was with him all night, he told them that I've been having problems with Mr. Jones, he's my attorney and I have a restraining order against him.

 The officer said he understands, and they left, David looked at me, Ms. Smith said he got what he deserved now finish having breakfast, David said he's not hungry and left. I stood at the door, I didn't want this, I went downstairs and knocked on Davids's door he opened it, he stepped to the side, and I walked in, I was about to say something, David said he's going to talk, I said okay.

 Ryan, I know you did it, and you used me as an alibi, did you even want to spend the night with me or was I just your alibi, before you answer that remember I'm an officer of the court no more lies.

 David, I did do it I was wrong for what I did, but at the time I did that, you weren't my alibi, and I'm telling you the truth I didn't want to be alone, he asked was it because I thought Jason might have found a way to get in my place and hurt me. I said no I just wanted to be with him, and I'm sorry for using you, but I'm not sorry for coming back here last night, and trust me I wanted you so bad, but I couldn't let you have me until I get Jason out of my life.

Ryan, you really think you can get Jason out of your life after what you just did, he's really going to come after you now, he's a hood excuse my French a hood nigga his tires and rims means more to him than his own mother or child. He said he really fucked up didn't he, I said yes, just stay away from him, like I said sooner or later he'll get his, and no more taking the law into his own hands, he said he promises, are we still friends.

 I told him we are but watch it, and he's spending the night with me, don't worry it won't be any sex, just two people holding each other, he said that's fine he did kiss me, he said soft warm lips and walked out of the door. I might have to speak with Dex and see if he knows someone who can take care of Jason.

 I went upstairs and Ms. Smith asked me did I square it with David, because if I didn't, she'll go and work for him, I told her we're fine, in fact can she make David something special for tonight my way of apologizing to him, she said that she can do. And for me to stay out of the hood, I could've gotten hurt down there, and I should've told her what I was planning she would've gone with me, and brought big daddy with her, I asked whose big daddy, she said her pistol she'll shoot.

 I went upstairs, that's all I need is her shooting someone we'd both be needing Dexter to get us out of a mess. I smiled because I'll be spending the night with David.