Part 7

(I can be the other me)

It's been a month since Mr. 620 moved out, the manager had the whole place repainted, I ordered new furniture, and I added Ryanna to one of my credit cards, I even got a fake I. D. with her name on it, Ryanna Lewis, people will think she's, my twin.

I walked around the apartment butt ass naked, the doorbell rang, who the fuck could that be, I peeked out, it's that damn maintenance man his fat ass is always looking at me when he fixes things in my place, he rang the bell again, and I heard him say he doesn't think she's here. The door started to come open, I ran and got my things and hid in the closet, I heard fat ass say hurry up sir, he's not supposed to let anyone in here, the voice said he just has to get something he left in the bathroom, the voice was Mr. 620.

 Just wait until I speak to the manager about this, the closet door came open and then it closed, and I heard 620 say thanks he found what he left, he asked about the lady that moved in here, fat ass said he hasn't seen her yet, I heard the door shut. I came out of the closet so to speak and got dressed, I went downstairs and talked to the manager about fat ass letting people in the apartment, he assured me it won't happen again. I told him see that it doesn't, I don't think the owners of the building would appreciate this, again he said it won't and I went upstairs.

Ms. Smith said where have I been, she's been calling all over this apartment for me, lunch is ready, I told her to have lunch with me, she said she has no time for that, and she already ate, and that man from 620 was here, I asked her what did he want, she said he told her to tell me my day is coming. She asked me what he meant by that, I said that weirdo thinks I had something to do with the management not renewing his lease, she said that would explain the note she found in the trash a month ago.

 I had my lunch, I looked at the time and remembered that the internet service will be connected today, I went back downstairs and waited for them, a half hour later the guy showed up, he looked at me as if I were a fresh piece of meat or something. I showed him the office where he can set up everything, he asked could he bother me for some water, I told him I just moved in sorry I don't have anything here, he said he doesn't mind getting it out of the tap, I showed him the kitchen and he drank from the tap. He said I have a very good filtering system the water taste purified. He walked back to the office, he did have a fat ass on him, he did some things, and I went into the living room, ten minutes later he came into the room and said everything is all setup, he smiled at me, I know what team he plays on for the way he was smiling.

He gave me a card and said if I have any trouble just call that number, and he'll personally come out, I showed him to the door, I wonder if he'll feel the same way if I were dressed as Ryanna.

I went online and ordered a few things, and I went on a site that Jamie told me about, I really didn't want to go on another sex site, but I had to see if anyone would know I'm a male dressed like a female, or maybe I could find a guy who doesn't mind me dressing up, but fucking him in the ass dressed like a female.

 I was about to log off when I got a hit, the guy said he's very discreet, and he likes fem guys, to fuck him or he can do the fucking, let's hook up. I replied back no pic no meet up, I got another message saying his private pics are open, I checked them out, he had a nice body and a huge dick, but his face is covered up. I replied back no face pics, he said I can see what he looks like when we meet up, I won't be disappointed, I'm not showing a face pic, but he can tell I'm fine, and it's not like we're going to be dating just a nice fuck.

 I asked him how he would feel if I were dressed like a female, but know how to use my dick, he said that's not a problem, in fact that sounds hot, the internet connection was going in and out, I asked him how about tonight we meet at Robins and go from there if he doesn't like what he sees no hard feelings, he said he can do that, around eight, I said sure I'll be at the bar but I won't be dressed like a female, he didn't reply back I got off line.