Confusion

Everyone is shocked.Their mind's couldn't even register what is Even happening.After a while.Sudo is the first to break the silence.

Sudo:What the heck! how I got here

Nobody don't know what to answer him.since they also don't know.
Everyone is speaking to each other with a confusion look.

Kiyotaka:(This is really strangest thing I have ever seen.I don't if they really kidnapped us.Because it is nearly impossible.Also teachers also seems very worried and try to calm down the students.I see Arisu is gathering her group to discuss and ryuen also do the same thing.Ichinose is also talking to her friend Mako with very worried face.
Then I see Koenji also seems very confused and amused.I checked myself secret.So there is no Things such as Bullet to let us sleep so they must be using gas or something like that.The person whoever did this was definitely influencer.My father don't need to do this scene.A lot of Mysteries Variable)

Ibuki:(This is very much annoying.I don't know whoever did this.)

Ryuen:(Fuck the school.It is very exciting to see this kind of things happen.Even though I am scared I am also amused)

Hiyori:(eh I don't know what happened at one second.But it seems everyone is
Also at my state of confusion.I see Ayanokouji Kun standing there alone.
I think I have to speak with him.He also seems very confused.)

Ike:(just Miss i just completed my Daily hard work a few minutes ago)

Arisu:(I was almost falling from steps before I got here.I would be happy if it is normal unfortunately everyone got here including staff, member's,even my father who is chairman.I don't know how I got here.But it is impossible t think that we got here by single person perhaps there is organization behind this.But still why target students specifically)

Then a Girl appears on stage and everyone is looking at her.

Ignore Bunny.

She looks at everyone with mix of excitement and Happiness.Most of the boy are Blushing see the girl who is on Stage

Then she says

To bo continued