Kiyotaka ?

Kei was the first one who is shocked to know her lover is the one they are going to react to.

Kei:(wait a second if we are going to react to him. Then which means it will show my past to other's.Recently I just grown well.i don't want to get left again in same way I get in middle school)

Kei is lightly shaking by the fact they are going to react to him.

Ryuen:(kuku interesting I want to see what is this monster past)

Hiyori suprised to hear that they are going to react to her book buddy.Nevertheless she is happy to know him better.

Mako tease ichinose to know him better.Kanzaki suspicious increase why they're react to him. he is not that level to react to.If it's arisu or ryuen. It makes sense since they are class leader.our filter boy is getting his headache.

Koenji:(Oh it seems like my intuition is wrong for the first.I know Ayanokouji boy is very good for ants.I am waiting for this show as well as.)

Koenji who don't usually show important to anything.But now showing to this.

Nagumo was surprised to hear that.But him being him is ready to know his weakness to defeat him.

Kushida is slightly in confusion.If they are going to react to him then next they will show him what she did to him.

If it happens then there is no way to escape from that.She needs to stops this without getting her reputation worse.While she think this way.Hirata is willing to know Kiyotaka.

Horikita also shows her interesting in this reactions.Also this Horikita isn't annoying.

Sakura is flustered to see her crush or love to react to.Rest of the Ayanokouji group is forward to this reaction.keisei is also have suspicious.

Kiyotaka:(worst possibility is happening now.If we are going to react to me then it will show whiteroom parts I think.In others words my 2 years of peaceful life isn't peaceful the way I think)

Kushida:i think it is invasion of privacy to react to him without getting his permission.

Ichinose also back up the kushida.The difference is kushida is doing this for her sake but ichinose is doing this for him. This is the difference between fake angel and real angel

Goddess clap her hands and then Kiyotaka Ayanokouji summoned in the comfort room .

She clap her hands again to make them believe.Kiyotaka Ayanokouji isn't at the first place in the theatre.To make the reaction very easily.

A/N:so the author can make reaction easily if Kiyotaka Ayanokouji isn't there at theatre.

Goddess:(you reader your lazily author is always post a chapters with a short words because he is lazy to write. he had lots of ideas and I think  he is going to write many fanfiction in future it is best to follow him I think it is right)

Goddess break the forth wall.

Defect 1:why we are react to gloomy guy like him.

Defect 2:Yes it is best to react to kushida

Ike:(He is continuously trying to calm his little bro.His little bro is very little even if it is aroused there is no point in to calm down even if is shown it will probably very little .)

Kushida:(This fucking goddess shouldn't exist at first.wait a second if she is goddess then which means she can hear my thoughts right )

To be continued

Hey guys

Quick question:If you had chance to bring one cote characters to reality which one you would choose

My choice would be Takuya or Ayanokouji.