-1- how i ended up here

Jake's Pov:I moaned, body hot all over, my fingers tangled with his, holding on tighter as I tried not to fall of off the thin uncomfortable bed, I could hear the metal heading of the bed hit against the concrete walls over and over in sync, in a ...

Jake's Pov:
I moaned, body hot all over, my fingers tangled with his, holding on tighter as I tried not to fall of off the thin uncomfortable bed, I could hear the metal heading of the bed hit against the concrete walls over and over in sync, in a rough fast manner as I was pounded into ruthlessly, my eyes let countless tears fall, my hips stuttering in the air as my back arched.

" 'm gonna-" I tried to speak but was met with another thrust that got me screaming, my eyes lazily fell to the side, catching the eyes of the five who watched us, their expressions were so condescending, like they were mocking me for how I ended up in this position.

I felt embarrassed, I wanted him to stop, but my body didn't, my eyes looked up desperately, screaming for him to kiss my untouched lips even though I knew he wouldn't, none of them would.

"Please~" I cried out, begging for him to just take me high, help me escape in an orgasm for just a few seconds, to take me away from this disgusting reality that is called life, it's only been three months here, and I just wanna die.

I was then met with a bite on my collar none, "aah!" I screamed in discomfort.

At this point I'm sure the whole prison was awake, they probably can't sleep due to all my noise, this wouldn't be the first time, and I knew they would punish me for it.

I stared at the all, trying to focus on something as my body kept moving up and down, the chain dangling in my face was getting distracting.

"Oh? So you don't want to look at me any more?" My jaw was roughly moved, "fine" he pulled out causing me to whimper, I was at the brink of it, but he wouldn't let me have it.

Flipping me over roughly onto my stomach, he re-entered me with more force than before.

"Hng-" I hissed, holding my eyes shut when his fingers dug bruised into my already reddish waist, "s-stop~" I begged, moaning in between cries.

It was like torture, but he kept ploughing into me, "so soft~" I felt his breath on my shoulder before his lips made contact with my sweaty skin.

I couldn't take it anymore.

The only thing I could think about was-

How did I end up here?

*

-3 months earlier-

*

"Sim jaeyun, you have been sentenced to 3 years!"

My heart thumped in my chest when I heard the reading, this couldn't be, this can't be.

My family, my career, my relationships, my whole life was all over, all because I was at the wrong place at the wrong time, all because I was too curious, all because of that bastard.

"Sim jaeyun?" The judge called on me, but my mind was blank, I stared into space, trying to fathom what was going on.

I could hear my mother's cries from behind me, but I dared not to look, "he's innocent, my babies innocent~" she cried.

My stomach churned, heart pounding, tears fogged my eyes but nothing fell.

After a few seconds she of collecting whatever left of myself there was, I turned around to look at my family, they looked distraught, my mom crying, my dad frowning, my older brother held onto my mom, tears streaming down his face as well, my uncles. Aunts. Cousins...

They all watched.

My eyes looked over to the next side I the jury.

Him.

My ex, the reason for all this sat there, looking straight at me, a smirk ghosting over his lips.

When I get out...

I will kill him.

That's a promise.
******************************

First chapter starting off cheeky🙆‍♀️

Hope you enjoyed❤️