A Normal Day Or Is It? - Chapter One

As Sorscha and Charlotte arrived at the nursery something felt weird.. Like they were being watched..

Sorscha: "Charlie something feels off today.."
Charlotte: "Yeah I agree, but it's probably nothing."

As they walked into the prepschool room Sorscha turned to Charlotte.

Sorscha: "Charlie what time is Carly coming in today?"
Charlotte: "She's on the late shift Sorch."
Sorscha: "ah okay."
They both continued to set up the preschool room as the lights went out.
Sorscha: "Charlie why did u turn the lights off?"
Charlotte: "Sorch why did u turn the lights off?"
They both said at the same time
Charlotte: "i didn't.."
Sorscha: "neither.!"
*As Charlotte and Sorscha stumbled around the room looking for the light switch someone walked in. Their footsteps didn't sound familiar. It was Autumn doing her daily inspections around the rooms. She turned the light on*
"Why was the room in darkness?" Aut wondered as she asked the two women.
Sorscha: "The lights just suddenly went out as me and Charlie were setting up"
Autumn: "hm okay well back to work"

Little While Later

*Reeces car pulled into the car park at 07:45. The passenger door and rear door opened and out stepped Carly and Marjorie*
Reece: "See you later gorgeous."
Marjorie: "Bye darling"
Reece: "Oh Carly don't forget that your mum is picking you up from work not me"
Carly: "I know Reece see you tomorrow"
Reece: "bye"

Carlys perspective

As she walked through the nursery to the preschool room something didn't feel right. Eveything felt off about the day, she had a guilty feeling that something would happen to one of her friends. She tried to shake the feeling but she couldn't. She finally reached the room, as she walked in she knew something was wrong. The room was dead silent, there were no children in there. Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her, then her vision started to go and thats when there was a huge thud.

Charlotte's perspective

As she watched Carly walk into the room she noticed something was wrong she didn't look happy and bubbly. Just as Charlotte started walking towards the apprentice, the lights went out. "What the heck is going on today? " she wondered to herself.

The lights finally turned back on but as soon as the lights came back on they saw a figure in the corridor. They didn't look human.

Sorscha: "Charlie what the heck is that.?"
Charlotte: "What is what?"
Sorscha: "That.. in the corridor.."
She looked into the corridor and saw nothing.
Charlotte: "Sorscha there's nothing there"
*At that moment Carly ran to Charlotte and hugged her*
Carly: "I'm scared Char."
Suddenly Autumn walked in.
Autumn: "The lights keep going off in the building so the nursery is shut today"
After Autumn had said that she walked away. As Carly was leaving she went to her locker when she noticed a note in her locker, she read

Your next..