Chapter Two

"Since Yiling is closer to Yunmeng, I guess I should write a letter to Jiang Fengmian about what happen to his clan. *Sigh* this will be hard to give it to them. How should I give it to them?" Wei Wuxian think about this while walking to his now new room instead of a cave.

Before he can go into his room a voice said, "hey Wei Wuxian, there's something I want to talk to you about. I forgot to tell you," Wei Wuxian turn around to see, "Xie Lian, what is it?" The two went inside of Wei Wuxian room to talk.

"I just want to let you know that since you are now in the past and that you are still you...your golden core is not there anymore."

Hearing Xue Lian said this Wei Wuxian put his hand on his midsection. "Mn. I know, but how can I still use Suibian if I don't have my core anymore?" Suibian suddenly flew out from where Wei Wuxian hang him.

He float in front of Wei Wuxian, "Your sword, "Suibian is strong, I know that he can stand the dark energy."

"What?!" Xie Lian nodded his head. "Why don't you give it a try?" Wei Wuxian is having mix feeling either to try it or not. Suibian glow in front of Wei Wuxian, "he is saying give it a try."

Wei Wuxian gave a nod, he sent resentment energy into suibian. The sword begin to shake, shake, shake and shake until the color on the sword has been change. Once use to be brown with gold,  now it is cover in dark red with black all around it.

He suddenly felt his connection to suibian again. "Then does this mean that I can wield Suibian again?" Xie Lian gave a nod. Wei Wuxian unsheathed Suibian, "is strong," he put Suibian back in. "Thank you Xie Lian," with that Xie Lian got up and vanish from there.

'Right back to the letter, I'm sure by now Jiang Cheng is older now. Him and his three dog,' "Your scare Wei Wuxian, you know that you can't be afraid just be strong."

After writing two letter, Wei Wuxian left his room to head to Yunmeng town. When he walk to the gate he see the protection shield open up for him to walk through.

The protection shield closed again when Wei Wuxian is outside. "This place does look different then before , I am guessing Hua Cheng took all of the soul back to the spiritual realm. They don't belong here anyway."

When Wei Ying arrive in Yunmeng, he went to search for Jiang Wanyin. 'Hopefully, they will prepare for battle,' then Wei Ying hear the sound of dog and a voice calling out their name.

"Excuse me gongzi?" A guy in purple clothes and purple eye turn around to look at Wei Ying, "yes?" He asked.

"There was someone who was standing in front of your clan, it look like he want to give a letter to sect leader Jiang but he too scare to go inside. I ask him if I can help him,hen he handed me this two later," Wei Ying take out two letter from in front of his pocket.

"It look like one for the Jiang family and one for Jiang Fengmian, he said that the one for Jiang Fengmian, only he can read it no one else can," Wei Ying hold the two letter in front of this guy.

"Did he said anything else?" This guys asked. "He said that it is up to the Jiang clan to decide if they will believe in what he said or not." He take the two letter from Wei Ying hand.

'Good luck Jiang Cheng,' before Jiang Cheng can ask for Wei Ying name, he already left from there. "Where did he go?" Jiang Cheng look around the place.

'The next place I should go to is the Lan clan. Didn't Lan Zhan said that his father pass away from his injuries? I should go get him out or he will die again. The thing I do for Lan Zhan and his family.' "I think the guest lecture will take place very soon. Since I won't be there, I wonder what will happen to Lan Zhan? I don't want Lan Zhan to become the same person who I first met on the roof of cloud Recesse."

Wei Ying take out Suibian, "well my friend, let's do this," he let Suibian float on the ground, he hop on his sword and then he flew out of there to head straight to Cloud Recess.

When Wei Ying finally arrive in cloud Recesse he look around the place, 'nothing change.'

"Gongzi, do you need something?" The gate keeper looked at Wei Ying. "Ah yes, can you go let Zewu Jun know that a person name Wei Wuxian want to speak with him? Tell Zewu Jun it is very important that I need to talk to him."

"Please wait here for a moment," one of the gate keeper went up to cloud Recesse to tell Zewu Jun what Wei Ying just told him.

About a second later that same disciple come back down, "please follow me, Zewu Jun also want to speak with you," Wei Ying followed that disciple to where Zewu Jun room is at.

On his way to Zewu Jun room, up ahead Wei Ying see someone who he hope to not see for a while. 'Lan Zhan. Just as I expected Lan Zhan is back to his old self. I can't he,o you yet Lan Zhan, I'm sorry,' the two walk pass each other without a glance to one another.

"Wei gongzi, this is Zewu Jun room," that disciple knock on the door the person inside look up, "Zewu Jun, this is Wei gongzi," that Lan disciple gave a bow to his sect leader. "Thank you, you maybe excuse now," he gave another bow and left from there.

"Wei gongzi, please come in," Wei Ying walk in, he went to seat down on the other side this way he can talk to Zewu Jun. "Zewu Jun, before we start can I ask you something about your didi?" Asked Wei Ying.

"Wangji?" Wei Ying nodded his head, "what about him?"

"Have Lan er gongzi been acting odd lately or does he tell you anything about himself?"

"Why do you ask me this?" Asked Zewu Jun.

"What if I tell you that the Wangji right now isn't of this timeline but the Wangji from the future? This future Lan Wangji doesn't have his memories of the future or even know what happen to him."

"Wei Gongzi, what do you know?"

"Because I am also come from the future. But first let me tell you something Zewu Jun, something you need to know to get your father out of seclusion."

"Fuqin? What happen to him?" 'What happen in the future? What happen to Wangji?'

"During the attack on the Lan by the Wen clan, your father die from his injury."

"Fuqin? Fuqin die?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "Wei gongzi, can we talk about the future tomorrow? We need to let Fuqin know about this, will you come with me?"

'Ah? Why do I have to go with you?' Wei Ying thought to himself.