Chapter Three

"Wait wait why should I go with you? You are his son, you should go talk to him and tell him what will happen if he doesn't come out of seclusion." Wei Ying.

"Well the thing is....i never gone there before. Shufu doesn't let me or Wangji to go there to see Fuqin." Lan Xichen.

"Ah? Your Shufu really need to stop being so strict toward you and your brother. Why don't you ask Lan er gongzi to go with you as well?" 'Bad idea Wei Wuxian. Since you already said it....there is no way to take it back.' Wei Ying.

"Your right I should go get Wangji," Lan Xichen got up, he went to call for a Lan disciple to go get Lan Zhan for him. A Lan disciple come and give Lan Xichen a bow, "Zewu Jun?"

"Can you got find Wangji for me? Tell him that I need to talk to him?" That Lan disciple gave a bow and then he left from there.

About a minute or so later Lan Zhan arrive at Lan Xichen room, "Xiong Zhang, you want to speak with me?" Lan Zhan eye glanced at Wei Ying. "Be at ease Lan er gongzi, I am not a stranger to you," 'Lan Zhan is back in his 16 years old body. Usually, he and I are in the same height but now...well...he a little bit shorter then me now.'

"Wangji, come have a seat," Lan Zhan walk over to where his brother is at, he still keep his eye on Wei Ying without looking away from him. Wei Ying smirk his eye turn crimson red and this cause Lan Zhan to look away from him.

"Xiong zhang, what is it?" Asked Lan Zhan. "We need to go talk to Fuqin, if he doesn't get out of seclusion then he will die."

"Die? What do you mean?" Wei Ying sigh, the two brothers turn their attention to Wei Ying, "just go get your father out of seclusion Lan er gongzi, then you will know why." Lan Zhan can only nodded his head.

Lan Xichen went over to Wei Ying, "Your coming too Wei gongzi," he take Wei Ying hand, pull him up and take Wei Ying with them. "Hey hey Zewu Jun!" Wei Ying glanced at Lan Zhan, 'is he jealous or something,' he then followed Lan Zhan eye.

'Oh! Oh dear! Hanguang Jun, are you jealous of your own brother,' Wei Ying have on a smirk, 'this will be fun to tease him.'

The three finally arrive at the house where Qingheng Jun secluded himself from the rest of the world. "Go on, Zewu Jun, if not I will," Wei Ying look at the two jade twin, *Sigh* "Hey Qingheng Jun! I don't mean to disrespect you and all but can you come out of seclusion! Your clan and family is in danger!"

"Wei gongzi!" Shouted Lan Xichen. The door then slid open, "See?" The two turn to look at their father. "Oh, Zewu Jun and Qingheng Jun sure look similar. I bet Lan er gongzi look like his mother," hearing this from Wei Ying the two blushed at the comment.

"Well I will let you two talk to your father, I will wait for you out here," Wei Ying walk into the distance away from the three Lan. 'I hope to get Lan Zhan alone for a while even if he doesn't remember me.'

"Wei gongzi," Wei Ying stop walking, he turn around to see, "Lan er gongzi, is there something you need?" He asked while leaning against the tree next to him. "I was wondering....do we know each other?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Why do you ask me that, Lan er gongzi?"

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have ask," Lan Zhan turn around to walk back to where his brother and father is at. Before Lan Zhan can go any further, Wei Ying went to grab Lan Zhan hand and trapped him between the tree and Wei ying.

Wei Ying put his hand under Lan Zhan chin, he run his thumb across Lan Zhan bottom lips, "can I kiss you, Lan Zhan?" Lan Zhan can only nodded his head since he can't look away from Wei Ying silver eye.

Wei Ying bring his lips closer, closer, closer, closer and closer as he closed the distance between the two of them. At first Lan Zhan is surprise to feel a warm lips against his cold one, he melt into the kiss as he wrapped his arm around Wei Ying neck.

'Wait a minute somehow this feel very familiar. Lan Zhan, was you who kissed me back then? Well, you took away my first kiss Lan Wangji,' when air become a problem the two pull away.

"You should go back to your father and brother, I will come back to talk to you, your father and brother okay?" Wei Ying patted Lan Zhan head.

"Mn."

When Lan Zhan is gone, Wei Ying put his hand to his chest, 'What are you doing Wei Wuxian? Lan Zhan doesn't have his memories of the future and here you are kissing him.' He went back to lean against the tree, then a voice said, "Any progress at all?"

"Just got Qingheng Jun out of seclusion, I just kissed Lan Wangji, and send a letter to Jiang Fengmian to warn him about the massacre of his clan."

"What you kissed Lan Wangji? You know that he doesn't have his memories and here you are kissing him. Isn't that too much?"  Hua Cheng smirked at Wei Ying.

"It was at the moment Hua Cheng! Wouldn't you do the same for Xie Lian?" At the mention of Xie Lian, Hua Cheng got defensive, "Hey leave gege out of this!" Wei Ying laugh at this, "Ah that's right, Lan Zhan will come back here very soon. You should get going. I will let you know when thing start to change."

"Mn," Hua Cheng vanish from there.

Wei Ying look up into the sky, 'I want some Tianzi Xiao right about now,' he look at where the three Lans is at. 'I bet he will be waiting for me, might as well go get some before night fall,' with that Wei Ying left from there.