181-190

Chapter 181 Jiangnan Tour 35
If it weren' t for the gifted, ordinary soldiers who practiced every day could only pull a bow of two to three stones, not to mention these weak scholars?
Can you imagine the boast Zhang Xiaolin made?
But if you think about it carefully, Zhang Xiaolin ran two laps of Bailu Mountain without any problem, so it should be possible.
Looking at Zhang Xiaolin lying back on the bed with a sad face, Xu Zeping breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, he didn't disturb him. Xu Zeping bent down and began to write the storybook with peace of mind.
When he glanced at his wrist inadvertently, he noticed that the sleeves that were half the length when he was admitted to the hospital had reached his wrists.
This reminded him that the undershirt that Cheng Ge'er had sewn for him could no longer be worn... He lowered his eyes slightly to hide the disappointment in his eyes.

 Coupled with the obvious hoarseness of his voice in the past two days, Xu Zeping knew that he had officially entered the voice change period.
And how could he not know about his changes in the slightly wet underwear in the past two days?
At this time, with a good family background, Xu Zeping ate well, lived well, and his body developed naturally. He estimated that he was at least about 1.76 meters tall.
If he grew taller, it would not be a problem to break through 1.8 meters.
You know, my brother and cousin are both tall and handsome.
Xu Zeping's estimate was not wrong. When he replaced Cen Jiangshu to give a lecture to everyone the next day, he spoke in a hoarse duck voice as soon as he opened his mouth, which made the students laugh.
But for the sake of Cen Jiangshu, the students could only hold back and try not to make any sound. Even
if they held back, the smiles on their faces always betrayed their expressions.
Looking at the blushing classmates, Xu Zeping knew that they were having a hard time holding back. This made Xu Zeping, who originally did not take the voice change period seriously, feel a little uncomfortable looking at them.
He looked at Cen Jiangshu who was sitting in his seat for help, and said with difficulty: "Cen, Cen Jiangshu, how about you take the class from now on?"
At first he didn't care, but now he listened carefully and felt embarrassed.
It was indeed like a quacking duck, very noisy.
Cen Jiangshu snorted and glanced at everyone: "Didn't you all come from this time? What's so funny about others? If it's so funny, why don't you take Xu Zhujiang's class?"
Cen Jiangshu knocked, and everyone shrank their necks and dared not laugh anymore, and they were very upright.
"Continue the class."
Cen Jiangshu didn't let go, so Xu Zeping had to stare at the duck's voice.
....
But apart from class, Xu Zeping would not speak if he could, for no other reason, he himself felt it was quite unpleasant.
Speaking affects his image, and thinking of his study tour in Jiangnan, Xu Zeping felt lucky for no reason.
At least Cheng Ge'er didn't hear this embarrassing duck's voice.
Regardless of whether they are men or women, they always cherish their image in front of their loved ones, and Xu Zeping is no exception.
Ever since the feud on the Cuju field, Qiao Youmin hated Xu Zeping. Whenever the two appeared at the same place, he would compete with Xu Zeping in everything, but he always lost and returned home in disappointment.
But the more this happened, the more angry he became with Xu Zeping.
When the two academies were taking martial arts classes together, just when everyone's attention was focused on Master Li's test of Zhang Xiaolin, a sharp long arrow flew towards Xu Zeping at high speed.
The whirring wind broke through the sky.
Xu Zeping subconsciously picked up the longbow beside him, drew the bow and shot an arrow - Shuttle!
The long arrow that cut through the wind quickly shot down the oncoming arrow.
In the past, Xu Zeping only thought that Qiao Youmin was stupid and bad. At this moment, he not only thought that this person was stupid and bad, but also very vicious! It was no different from Jian Zixin at the beginning!
Jian Zixin still had some scruples in his actions, at least he didn't dare to commit such a crime in public.
This Qiao Youmin is even more ignorant! He
dared to draw his bow and shoot arrows in broad daylight.
If it weren't for his quick reaction, Xu Zeping couldn't imagine what would happen?
With anger in his heart, Xu Zeping no longer cared about his brother's teachings in the past, and rushed forward, pressed Qiao Youmin under him, and shot left and right!
Without saying a word, the punch on his head hurt even more.
At first, Qiao Youmin was stunned, and when he felt the stinging, he also raised his fist and hit back.
The scene of the two people fighting immediately attracted the attention of the crowd, and they all stepped forward to start to separate.
"Stop!"
"Stop it for me!"
The teachers of the two courtyards rushed into the crowd and pulled Xu Zeping and Qiao Youmin, who were inseparable.
Looking at Qiao Youmin, who was bruised and swollen, Xu Zeping's anger was almost gone. So for the sake of the teacher's face, Xu Zeping stopped and stood aside angrily.
Qiao Youmin was not popular on weekdays. Now seeing his embarrassed appearance, everyone was secretly happy, and naturally no one spoke up for him.
"Tell me, what happened?" Master Li was relieved when he saw that Xu Zeping was fine.
Not to mention Master Li, even Master Cao, who was the grandson of the Book of Poetry Academy, was relieved. Compared with Qiao Youmin, the grandson of the Qiao elder, he valued Xu Zeping much more.
Xu Zeping was able to win the favor of Cen Jiangshu and study with him for so long. In the future, he would not only become a minister of Dajing, but also a pillar of the country!
How could Qiao Youmin, a straw bag with no ink, compare to him?
"Master, I'm about to be crippled, why are you asking for a reason?" Qiao Youmin was also afraid that the matter would be exposed. He didn't think about Xu Zeping's life, but only wanted to take his arm so that he would never be arrogant again.
Dajing didn't have people with a crippled hand as officials!
As long as Xu Zeping was destroyed, his goal would be achieved.
Now that he hadn't gotten any benefits, Qiao Youmin shouted about his pain and asked the teachers of the two academies to deal with Xu Zeping, preferably expelling him from Bowen College.
Xu Zeping looked at Qiao Youmin with a sneer, and regardless of his ugly duck voice, he said angrily: "Are you afraid now? Why didn't you think of being afraid when you were shooting the arrow just now?"
Xu Zeping's words were so terrifying that everyone ignored his voice and focused their attention on Qiao Youmin. If Xu Zeping's words were true, then Qiao Youmin was too vicious, right?
Following Xu Zeping's line of sight, they clearly saw the two arrows that fell on the ground, and they couldn't help but feel cold all over.
They couldn't imagine what would happen if these arrows fell on them.
"Who said I shot it?" Qiao Youmin knew that his sneak attack failed, and he absolutely could not admit this scandal. The more he thought about it, the calmer he became, and his voice became sharper: "What evidence do you have? Don't throw this dirty water on me!"
Qiao Youmin was gambling. He was sure that everyone's attention was focused on Zhang Xiaolin who was pulling the five-stone longbow, so he had the courage to have this evil thought.
Xu Zeping sneered: "Do you really think no one saw it?" Qiao Youmin
was facing himself, so he naturally did not notice Jian Shu standing next to him.
When Xu Zeping picked up the bow and arrow next to him, he clearly saw the fear in Jian Shu's eyes.