chapter 7

Kanazaki Nakamura

In a blink of an eye, dawn broke through dusk and once again layed the warmth of sun rays on to earth, the warm embrace in the comfortability of spring welcoming in all honesty.

But,

I was woken up rudely by a very grumpy looking mayumi, who had been woken up by my blaring alarm of my phone.

Apparently I was so tired that I had slumped down the couch and slept there when I got home.

" Geez, your alarm is failing to wake you up but successfully woke up the whole neighborhood....." She said rubbing the sleep off  of her eyes. Her eye mask placed on top of her head like a head band.

" Cut me some slack here! I came back home around 11.45 pm! I was and still am tired like hell...... And besides I am going to pay for it with my back pain anyway! " I said rubbing my sore neck.

"And also..... I am a deep sleeper. " I excused my self as I rubbed my sore neck once again still groggy and tired from last night.

Getting old is not easy, first comes the back pain and now I can't even sleep on a couch with out getting sore and neck becoming numb.

" And I'm a light sleeper! " She protest grumpyly still looking like she hadn't got a wink of sleep. 

Speaking of which, her usal pin straight  hair, stuck out in diffrent gravity defying directions. One hand In her two sizes too big shirt and SpongeBob shorts. Definitely a late night sleepover kinda PJ's you only wear all the time. The definition of comfort clothes....

And I?, a total mess..... Still wearing the same white sundress I wore yesterday, hair resembling a birds nest ( according to how the window mirror my image ) and lip colour lipstick smudged. Stomach acids churning combined with a hair splitting headache. Definition : good ol' hangover morning. ( Filled with rounds in the toilet bowl and pain killers )

I blinked a few times and broke my trail of inner thoughts, listening half way through the ravens distant chatter.

" Oh and, aren't you late to school? " I asked her avoiding the first topic, that i still had yet to come up with a excuse

" No, our school is on lockdown since one of students decided to prank everyone by filling all the classrooms with bath bombs....."

" Long story short, I don't have school until further noticed! " She said sighing and rubbing her eyes. Her dragged out sigh longer than mount Everest.

" Well that sounds like fun!, but for now, go on and wash up and I'll prepare breakfast " I said sarcastically with a 'too good to pass up on' offer to the grumpy teenager as an apology for waking her up.

But paid gratitude by only huffing and walking away mumbling incoherent words which I didn't pick up at all.

I yawned still a bit drowsy from all the wine I drank last night. Stretching my stiff hands and legs.

I was nauseous and had a throbbing headache that feels like splitting your head open....Not the best way to start the day ( A.n: non pun intended, if it is one! )

" I hadn't had a hangover in ages and it's not a pleasant feeling either....." I muttered to my self as I felt my stomach churn once again making me clutch the side of the couch and face turn green.

You covered your mouth as you rushed to the nearest bathroom slamming the door open and kneel over the toilet just in time to feel the acidic waste leap out of your throat.

" Shit!!!! Not a pleasant feeling at all....." I rubbed my throat hoping to sooth the burning sensation go away.

" Damn, you okay there sis? " Mayumi peaked out of the door wearing a worried face. It was a rare expression she makes since she is all about her care free nature