~Chapter 3~

(This Chapter doesn't have anything about Celestine X William, ye the boy. Because this is just Celestine with her friend Veronica hanging out during recess, so... Idk if you want to read it. I'll try to post about Celestine X William at next chapter-)

  During recess time I sit beside Veronica, she seems like she really want to seat with me. I usually prefer sitting alone because I don't like it when people touch my hair, it's... And they keep on complimenting me and I can't focus on eating. My face will turn red!

  Veronica is eating homemade noodles made by her mother. Meanwhile my lunch is prepared by myself, since my brother doesn't buy food for me. Hmph-! I hate him so much.!

  Celestine starts scooping up her food with the spoon on her hands. Gently opens her mouth and eats the food. The way she does it with poise made Veronica stunt while eating. "Celestine, do you always do this?" Celestine herself wasn't aware of how she moves is different from others. For her this is just normal. "Do what?" Celestine questions.

  "Ahh...!" Veronica pouts for some reason, crossing her arms under her chest. Well I can't deny that's she's adorable like a rabbit. "S-Stop being this pretty, it's bad for my heart-" Ah Miss Veronica is simping again.

  Ah yes typical Celestine getting embarrassed by a compliment. This time, Celestine is not that pinkish. It's just her cheeks turn red. Aww, how beautiful. Those lavender eyes pins on the ground. Even her melodies voice were stuttering. "C-Can you stop teasing me?" Celestine asks while trying to sound normal.

  "I love this Celestine very much." Veronica smiles. Yeah and just like that the recess is over. "Just wait until I get you back one day! You'll be sorry!"

  After recess Veronica went back to class before me since one random teacher asks Veronica to help her. While walking alone carrying my own water bottle. I spot my classmate, the boy that I bumped into earlier in the morning. I haven't caught his name yet. Well it's sad, but after few months I'll be friends with everyone there anyways.

  Walking back alone after you have made friends just feels kinda lonely. But if you're used to being alone it's not that hard. As I walk I see the boys staring at me. I don't mind much about it, since.... I only make friends with boys who actually know how to talk to girls and know their manners.

(End of Chapter 3 see you at Chapter 4 byee-)