First Date pt. 1

Scott Pilgrim: Arcade Scott would probably take you to his local arcade, which also conveniently serves pizza. After pizza, he tries super hard to win every game, but ends up losing. The only game that he's good at is whack-a-mole. While playing, he gives insight on how each game developed and came to be. If you play Pac-Man, he will go on and on about how it was originally called "Puck-Man".

Ramona Flowers: Roller Skating You have always wanted to learn how to roller skate and Ramona took notice. She gave you a pair of her old skates, and she started to teach you the basics. You slowly started to get the hang of it. And every time you would lose your balance, she would catch you and reassure you that's no one gets it on the first try. Afterwards, she took you to her house and made you tea. 

Wallace Wells: Visiting a movie set Originally, Wallace wanted to just hang out at his place. But Scott was there, and he would not stop talking and asking questions. When it came to you, Wallace always wanted some privacy. So, Wallace grabbed your hand, and both of you walked out the door. You asked him where he was taking you, but he simply smirked and told you not to worry about it. Soon enough, you were at Torontowood Studios, and were shocked as he just waltzed right in. Before you could ask, he quickly said that he used to work here. You both ended up driving around the lot in a golf cart, with each of you taking turns driving it. You guys ended up getting off and sneaking onto a sound stage. You had always been interested in film, so getting to see the process first hand, was an amazing experience. When you left, you couldn't stop thanking him. 

Kim Pine: Band practice You had always admired the way that Kim put her heart, soul, and rage into drumming. So when she invited you to see Sex-Bob-Omb practice in the flesh, you immediately jumped at the opportunity. Kim said that practice would be about an hour, but it ended up being almost three. Stephen was overthinking about how certain songs weren't good enough, and Scott would always end up getting distracted. At one point there was a break, and you asked Kim if you could pay with her. You had taken some piano lessons in the past, but it had been a while since you actually played. You and Kim ended up making a song together. Afterwards, Stephen was begging you to join the band. At one point he was on his hands and knees, and you and Kim bursted out laughing. 

Matthew Patel: His House Matthew doesn't really know how first dates work because he just jumps into things. But he knew he wanted to do something simple. So he ended up ordering pizza, and made you a basket full of your favorite snacks and treats. After eating, you guys played Just Dance, and you were amazed and how good he was. Soon, you became tired, so he ended up putting on High School Musical (He feels that the songs and the choreography speak to his inner soul). You ended up falling asleep on his shoulder while he was singing to "Bop to the Top".

The rest of the characters will be in pt. 2

I hope you liked it :)