What You Guys do for Halloween pt. 2

Lucas Lee- He definitely more of a trickster than a treater. He's an equal opportunity irritant. He will scare little kids, teens, adults, cats, dogs, you name it. For one night, both of you become a scary dynamic duo. It is hilarious when you scare the teens and adults. You two usually come out with a mask or blood and gore all over your faces and Lucas pulls out a chainsaw, and chases them out of driveway. He really gets into this though. So much so, he doesn't realizes that he scares little kids until they start crying and their parents glare at him. He thinks he can solve the problem by throwing money at them, but you have to apologize on his behalf. You end up giving the kids a whole lot of candy. Lucas loves that about you though, you have a good heart. 

Todd Ingram- Both of you try making as many baked goods as possible. You guys use the oven so much, that the house starts to heat up. Both of you team up to make a vegan pumpkin pie. You guys also make some treats on your own. You made the Pillsbury sugar cookies with the ghosts on them. While he decides to impress you by making vegan cinnamon rolls. Which don't turn out bad. You guys also make candy apples to give to the league. Obviously he is the best chef out of all the evil exes. If food is a love language, it definitely belongs to you guys. 

Gideon Graves- He is a mix of Matthew Patel and Lucas Lee. He loves dressing up as the most random characters. This year he decided as dressing up as Willy Wonka, but he combined all the different Wonka outfits into one. Top hat, coat, glasses, and all. He walked around Toronto with no shame. At night, both of you went to Julie's party. You ended up leaving early and walked around the neighborhood. Being the little mischief maker he was, as soon as he saw a "take one" sign he took the entire bowl. In the process of doing so, you glared at him. He was terrified of your glare. He ended taking two, one for him and you. Later, you surprised him with a candy bucket. He ate the entire thing in minutes until his stomach hurt. You became his personal nurse for the rest of the night. But you didn't mind. 

Julie Powers- Julie likes fall, but she hates it for one reason: Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Since she works at a coffee shop, that's all anyone orders during the fall season. She starts to miss the days where people just asked for a croissants and iced americanos. But when she gets off work on October 31, things gets nuts. She hosts the biggest Halloween party on the block. There's costumes, ambient Halloween music, and blood colored punch. You help her decorate and host. 

Roxie Richter- You two dress up as Fire Emblem characters. After dressing up, you carve jack-o-lanterns and give each other candy baskets. Since you two had nothing else planned for the day, you guys headed to McDonald's. After you guys got your food, they also gave you guys the candy buckets. You loved these little things so much, it brought back so many memories. On the other hand, Roxie was confused. You told her about these and helped her customize her own. Afterwards, you guys went home and watched horror movies together. 

A/N- Halloween is my favorite holiday. The most magical time of the year 🎃 👻.