All You Can Eat

In Brandy's favorite TV Shows, determination was all a Trainer needed to win. The power of love and unity would help the Partners come together. They'd overcome their opponent in one sudden burst of true love and, depending on the film's rating, a lot of really juicy sex scenes. It was a plan that could work in real life too. A sudden relationship revelation could lead to a new Move or, even better, an Evolution that could tip the balance of any battle.

Brandy could use something like that right now. She was determined to beat Shay and wipe that smug look off her face but wanting it badly wasn't enough to make it happen. As she'd learned, you want the reward, you have to put in the work, and before she could turn things around, she had to wear Nicola out.

Deep-throating her dick was a good start. Nicola's body was actually shaking from the pleasure of getting to hilt her cock in Brandy's throat, but the fox woman had a determination of her own. She was going to be a 'Good Girl' for Brandy, which meant no matter the pleasure, she was going to eat out Brandy's pussy like it was the last meal she'd ever had. Nicola had pushed her long tongue deep into Brandy's pussy as she gripped Brandy's ass for more support. Nicola was nearly as deep as Lenna had gone, and Lenna had been big, but that long Nickit tongue had wicked tricks of its own. It curled inside her, tangled itself in knots that made Brandy's toe curl when they unwound, spiraled round on itself to let the tongue tip flick at Brandy's clit just often enough to send tingles running up her spine before unfurling inside of her and making her insides melt.

It was a heavenly experience, and Nicola's tongue was getting soaked from all of Brandy's enjoyment. The temptation to just lay back and enjoy it was intense, and it took a genuine force of will to not give in to it. Nicola ate pussy like the well-trained 'Good Girl' she was, she knew exactly where to go with her tongue to keep her lover squirming, and she didn't let up. The only way Brandy was getting out of this without wobbly legs was to give as good as she got.

Pip had taught her plenty of tricks on Calcine. Wrapping her lips over her teeth seemed obvious, but Calcine was thankful she got taught that first. Being relaxed enough to go deep took more tries, but Calcine couldn't hide her smiles about making Brandy gag a bit. Keep good pressure, seal your lips and suck along it, use the tongue, all that was making Nicola tremble and whine, but it wasn't enough. She needed an extra edge; the best thing was that Shay hadn't realized she'd given Brandy one.

Her Pokémon were oral experts, and Brandy could see Cardia sucking Calcine's dick out of the corner of her eye. Cardia wasn't just making Calcine steam up. Her coal-black skin had some rivulets of flame flowing under the surface, sweat dripping down Cardia's face as she brought Calcine to a boil. If she could do that to Calcine, she was worth taking tips off. Brandy took her hands away from massaging the base of Nicola's tail and got them in play, making a circle with her fingers to grip the base of Nicola's cock and then rolling her fingers along it in time to the bobbing of her mouth.

Cardia had some excellent lungs, but even she had to come up for air. Blowing hot air over Calcine's shiny dick and licking along the tip should have been a reprieve, but she was using her hands to keep up the stimulation, and Brandy found it was a little clumsy at first to copy, but it soon became natural. Mouth and hands work in concert to not give Nicola a moment to catch her breath. The tongue swirling seemed important, just like Nicola was making sure Brandy's clit didn't get to rest for long. Swirling her tongue over the tip of Nicola's cock soon made her whimper and strain so badly that she finally got her tail out from under Brandy's head and began wagging it in the air madly.

Once she stopped thinking of a blowjob as just her mouth on a cock, she explored the options. When she went full throat, she could play with Nicola's breasts, squeezing them in time to her thrusts, or roll her hand along that wagging tail and press down so firmly into the base that her fingers dug into the skin. She couldn't stop Nicola from making her orgasm, her tongue was just too good for that, but she even used the orgasm against her, the gasp in her contracting throat perfect for a slow squeeze along Nicola's dick.