chapter 35A.

This is last parts of adhoori ashiqui ff.

I'll update an epilogue after this parts.

Arihant was sleeping peacefully, his energetic daytime activities making him all exhausted by bedtime. Kissing on his crown,Khushi softly ruffled his springy locks.

Adjusting his favorite star illuminating nightlamp she did last check out.

Nowadays he sleeps here ,a room for himself ,decorated beautifully with his superhero wallpapers. his toys ,kindergarten books,building blocks pencils, crayons,paints everything neatly arranged in wardrobes.

His small bed at the center of room,sheeted in spiderman printed bed cover.

Combination of blue red colour scheme with soothing lightings.

Watching her baby boy's sleeping form once again, she closed his door..

Arihant is a busy body,he's super active and super happy, his new playmate is his daddy which makes him frolic.

His daddy, Arnav always gifts him expensive toys, yesterday it was flying helicopter mini version of real one.

The only difference is that small Arihant cannot sit in it or fly himself. Arnav is excited to have everything for his little one.

In large wall mirror she has already seen Arnav is walking to Arihants room, so she stepped out quietly.

**************************

Wishing his baby a warm Goodnight with kiss,Arnav too left the room. While Khushi was in room he stayed and give them their privacy, thinking that Khushi already left, he made his way towards courtyard.

" so you finally accepted your destiny.."

Closing the distance between them Khushi strolled past to him.

Turning in full swing he saw Khushi is coming to him. Claded in ivory night sweatshirt and pants her eyes fixing on him.

Understanding what she was underlying he stopped at middle.

" you are leaving..as always...I thought you have changed.."

Taking a step forward, Khushi stood opposite to him.

" I'm doing my best here, Khushi, I don't want to unsettle you or Arihant.."

Circumstances made them enemies, and those nasty conspiracies.

Nonetheless he made his life hell.

" at the bottom of my heart I'm sorry for all your miseries.."

His voice come out raspy. Ashen he diverted his face.

Arnavs rattled voice, his difficulty in dealing with his emotions everything indicates he's crumbling.

" you think your late apologies..misplaced nobility can heal my burned wounds..?"

Arnav inhaled audible, he perfectly understand her point, it's hard for him,nobody but he knows it very well. Because he was in plight too.

Fist balling tight, Arnav tried to stabilize himself. He did wrong. He punished Khushi for Shyams sins.

" I can't bring you any antidote Khushi..becouse I m burning too...I believed wrong man..and I sinned.."

It was the first time Khushi Gupta seeing Arnav raizada in full amount of remorse. Taking a step he stood near garden pillar.

" If my goodbye gives you happiness and tranquility in your life then I won't chain you.."

Remembering Shashi Guptas words, that Khushi being stuck in her wretched past made him edgy.
A past that everyone wants to erase from her. Arnav Singh Raizadas past.