35 B [ LAST PART]

Now it's time for payback.

Shutting the netbook close ,Aakash  watched the milling crowd.

He's going to wreck Arnavs life,

Khushi and Arnav.

They don't deserve happy ending.

It's okay to betray Arnav.  After all Arnav cheated him, kicked him out of AR.

He denied him ARs ownership.
He pushed Anjali away from  RM.

Arnav was an unwanted guest in his house.

Wiping sweats Akash walked behind Shyam Jhas henchmen. ,Shyam formulated a perfect plan to end Arnavs supremacy,   With the help of some local goons they are going to abduct Arihant.

Trying to banish the fear of failure, Aakash walked behind Shyam,it wasn't slow leisurely pace,but a busy walk they're making a plan to abduct Arnavs son.

Knowing that it's a risky job,yet essential.

he want AR. Noting else.

Shyam is his guardian angel. He said he'll help him.

A burly foot man  escorting them to  local goon,there's no point to evaluate good or bad. Arnav needed to be tamed,that's why he's tolerating this reckless ambience.

Liting another cigarette that burly man led them into his snobbish boss.

**************************

Marrying Shyam was her decision, she loves him he never
left her hand when she was in needed.

A light in her already darkened life.

When Arnav chose Khushi over fashonista Lavanya ,it was pure chaos in RM. But his love won over his business mind.

Closing the study room door safely, Anjali  stood opposite to Shyams chair. An empty upholstered easy chair.

Aman asked her to leave her home, that was absurd, Shyam may works for criminals, because it was his job. He's a criminal lawyer.  That doesn't makes him criminal.

Neatly arranged, bookshelves.  A lot of law books. Aman told her that Shyam hides his TRUE identity, he's a part of lawless gangs.

Like Aman suggested she will search here,and  will prove Aman is wrong.

******************************

Neerav glared at his heavily pregnant wife,she's napping on sun lounge.  Tomorrow they're going to hospital. Thankfully there's no complexity in Payals health condition.

He already took paternity leave,he's handing over his responsibilities to Khushi, and  his father is going to help her. As a mentor govind Ahuja is going to mold Khushi into a perfect hotelier.

Recently she readily offers her help,she's ready to carry the whole Ahuja hotels.  No matter what Arnav also adjusting with her new role.

Govind Ahuja, maintains a decent approach to Arnav, Arnav is a formidable character. He can influence if he wants.  He's attractive like a magnet.

" Arnav is not that much bad...I think he redeemed well.."

Choosing a seat besides his boy,govind Ahuja said without preface.

" he's good.."

Leafing through given report Neerav  tipped up his head.

Govind was suspicious about Arnavs personal affairs, especially he being fashion industry king. Everything about Arnav was distrusting according to senior Ahuja.