A Dragon But No Cake

The Dimensional Gap

A realm devoid of life but contains hundreds of realms where the dragon great red flys around and maintains balance within these worlds while going as he please within the dimensional gap. Suddenly great red notices a green spark of light going pass by his side but he knew exactly what this energy belonged to.

And where it was heading.... It was exerting into extreme levels of speed. Even going from light speed to ludicrous speed that it tore it's way out of from the dimensional gap's boundaries of reality and as everything went white.

Cut to the real world, the green light beam jumps out of what looks like some kind of box with a strange symbol on it and hits right at the screen of someone's laptop.

The Mushroom Kingdom

It was a beautiful day in the mushroom kingdom almost as if a certain fat plumber was going to visit the princess for some cake she "promised" once he would arrive at the castle. Lukitu was hovering around with his floating cloud always carrying a camera with a fishing rod as he swirls around the castle like it was the start of video game.

However it would be ruined by the green light beam that hits right at him sending lukitu flying off into the blue sky and assuming die due to the explosion. The green light beam hits down hard against the ground causing a massive crash site. The smoke was clearing up from the fall. But there was someone in the puff of smoke who emerged from the crash site coughing and revealing himself to be none other than..... issei Hyoudou who was trying to pull himself together after that harsh fall while wiping some dirt off of his torn up school uniform that was all ruined.

Issei Hyoudou: well.... That was.... Something....

Issei kept coughing and was kneeling down on the ground with Ddraig feeling very worried for issei right now.

Ddraig; (partner! You okay?)

Issei Hyoudou: y-yeah... I'm..... I've been through worse.... Even more so than what I experienced.....

Ddraig: (it was good thing you were in your balance breaker at the time or else you would've died from the impact of the fall.)

Issei Hyoudou: I know right?

Ddraig: (where are we?)

He looks around the area of what looks like a kingdom.

Issei Hyoudou: I don't know? But.... This looks like a kingdom.... And it looks so.... Familiar to me?

Ddraig: (it almost looks as if it's from that-)

Princess Peach: what is the meaning of this?!

issei was caught off guard when he looks to see princess peach standing there looking angry and demanding an answer.

Princess Peach: i was just having a nice calm morning outing today only to see before me a delinquent who has caused destruction of my property!!

issei looks down to see the massive crater he created from the fall.

Issei Hyoudou: oh boy... *looks back at peach* m-miss i am so sorry about- wait? are you? your princess peach?!

Princess Peach: indeed i am! and you are in seriously trouble for the damage you have made!

Issei Hyoudou: o-oh that? well it was an accident i swear! you see it's... well.. it's a complicated story right now-

Princess Peach: and i'm sure you will tell all about it once i have my guards place you in the darkest dungeon for your crimes!

Issei Hyoudou: what?! b-but-

Princess Peach: i don't wish to hear your excuses! oh there's my hero right now! MARIO GET YOUR FAT ASS OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!!!