6. REMEMBER ME

LOVE

                       ----------------------------

                            Nahh! desire

sakshi's POV

I sigh relief when I hear closet door open and close "finally you're here maa, help me with this dori my hands can't reach" i say with hufff face, I've been trying to tie my dori of lehenga blouse since ten minutes

I wait for few second, still not getting response I urge her "maa I'm getting late for sangeet come on do it" passing of few seconds I feel her tying the knot but whenever the fingers brushed my bare back I felt something different, some twist in my tummy. is it really my mother here?

after tying knot I felt a hot breathe faning on my neck, slowly I turned my attention towards mirror only to find mr. zain iyer. "you're locking ethereal Daisy" zain says keeping his head on my shoulder looking at me in mirror "what- what are you doing here" I ask him

"just came to check on you" he says leaving me and fixing his hair "may I ask why" i ask looking at him folding my hands to chest, which only made my breasts look bigger, his eyes darted down to my chest lingering there a moment before meeting my eyes, I quickly remove my hands.his lips twist slightly upwards, I Must say he is devilishly handsome today

"just curious about how my nakchadi got ready today " he say shrugging "whom are you calling my nakchadi" I ask in angry voice, he always irritates me no matter what, pervert asshole.

 "of course not you, your athma (spiritual soul)" he says with mockery grin "arghh you're nakchadi, your dad is a nakchadi, your uncle is  a nakchadi, your grandpaa is a nakchadi-" before I could finish he wraps his hand around my waist and pulls me close to him not before smashing his lips with mine and the crazy part is it only takes me two seconds to kiss him back. we were kissing like a starving persons,raw,hungry. The kiss involving firm, almost urgent movements, reflecting our desire to connect deeply and fully.

I hate him but my body says the other way and I think its physical  attraction. my body needed relaxation its been five years since I had sex, all this years I never felt this way even with satan. the intimacy I needed with zain is like a never fulfilled desire

When I think about what I find myself wanting in a man, it's like this mix of different things that all come together to create that spark. Physically, I might notice things like zain's smile or how he carries himself.

But it's not just about looks. What really draws me in is confidence. There's something incredibly attractive about zain who knows who he is and isn't afraid to be himself. It's not about being arrogant or showy—just having a quiet self-assurance that makes him stand out.

I also crave a genuine emotional connection. It's so much more fulfilling when there's someone I can talk to openly and feel understood by. I want to share my thoughts, dreams,my sorrow and even my worries with him and know he's really listening and caring.Intellectual connection matters, too. I love having deep conversations where we can exchange ideas and laugh together.  But I don't think I'm ready for it

zain is like there's an invisible thread that pulls me closer, making me want to spend more time with him and see where things can go.

"you okay" zain ask's breaking the kiss "you are zoned out while kissing" he says making me sit on the couch. that's  when I realize the hobby of zoning out is still lingering inside me. I took some therapy classes to over come it, it was getting better-

zain snapped his fingers bringing me back from my thouughts "huhhh nothing let's go we are getting late" I say getting up but he held my wrist before watching me for good seconds " you sure you're okay?" he asks "yes" I say nodding he kisses my forehead and mutter "tell me if you want to talk I'm always here" I just nod at him, he knows when I'm uncomfortable so everytime I feel that way he skips the topic like a good man which i know he's not. 

politicians are not the one's to believe or to keep our trust, they might look like a vital role in shaping the direction of society but deep down there'll be unethical actions, manipulative deals, Hidden alliances or conspiracies, orchestrate acts of violence hidden from world.being a criminal lawyer for years I've seen many politicians and their covered deeds. which is why I try to distance my self from zain. he's from well known political family, iyers have been in politics since years. his great grandfather, his grandfather, his father, his uncle, everyone are in this field and he too joined it. back in centuries his family was a royal family, his ancestors ruled kingdoms back then, when democracy came into picture his great grandfather entered into politics, people wanted him to me the cheif minister and it continued. people of the state always choose iyers as their leaders over others. zain might look arrogant, cold, and dangerous bastard but he cares for his people, that's what they think atleast.

as soon as we reached venue, we split our ways and I got busy with sam and her things, whereas zain was with krish. sangeet was a night to remember, filled with joy and laughter that echoed through the venue. 

The evening started with an explosion of color as everyone arrived dressed in their finest traditional attire, adding a vibrant touch to the festivities. The air was electric with anticipation as friends and family took to the stage, performing choreographed dance routines and heartwarming songs that celebrated the love and unity of the couple. 

The highlight of the night was a surprise dance medley, where sam and krish joined in, showing off their moves and creating a whirlwind of happiness. The decorations were stunning, with twinkling lights and lush flowers setting a magical scene, while the delicious array of food kept everyone energized and in high spirits. 

Surrounded by laughter, heartfelt toasts, and the rhythmic beats of the music, it was a perfect blend of tradition and modern celebration, making it a truly unforgettable experience for everyone involved, its been years I saw happiness in my parents faces, they always thought sam as their second daughter seeing her this happy they were over to moon

this is why I came to India! only to see their smiles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

next day, The wedding day was a beautiful and unforgettable celebration from start to finish. The morning began with a serene and emotional ceremony, where sam, radiant in her intricately designed lehanga, walked down the aisle to the soft strains of classical music, with me as her  bride's maid, she always says I'm her sister. while krish, looking dashing in his sherwani, awaited her with a mix of anticipation and joy. The venue was adorned with elegant floral arrangements and twinkling fairy lights, creating a romantic atmosphere that perfectly reflected their love story.

The exchange of vows was heartfelt and intimate,kanyadaan, phere, sindoor and mangalsutra, vidaai with personal touches that left everyone teary-eyed, especially me! she's married and going to have a family with her loved one and I'm more than happy for her.

I request you god, give her all the happiness she wanted, let her have a beautiful life!

"I pity you krish, remember I'm always here if you ever want to talk about her torture" I say lightning up the sorrowful mood and also get a smash on my head "oucchh don't hurt me" i say to sam who was fake glaring at me while krish just roll his eyes at my antics

before I could talk more my phone buzzed with a call, its one of the maid's number to whom I ordered to hide the surprise gift of the couple. sam looks at me with raising her eyebrow it which I just grin at her before making my way through alley towards  servant rooms I also said zain to be  ready with camera to capture the moment, which he already did.

when I enter maid's room I halt my steps, my eyes go wide, my jaw tenses, my hands tremble, my breathe becomes rapid and shallow, Adrenaline rush throughout my body as I become rigid while watching the person in front of me who is looking no less then grim reaper seated royally with one leg on another

"remember me?" he asks with deep mockery voice

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//