first chapter (2 weeks and 3 days left)

(a/n: i am sorry for the prologue. hehe.. there are wrong grammars and spellings here and there. Hehe... I am really sorry. (bows)"

"H-Ha-Haruhi..." He stutters...

"Hmm?" she asked as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

He was stunned.

"Hikaru??" she asked while blinking.

His mouth hang open.

"Hikaru." Now she is using a dead serious demading voice.

"Oh!" And he was brought back to the world... FINALLY.

"What?" She asked again.

"Wha-what? Why?"

She glared.. (a/n: something like kyouya's evilish glare)

"Oh yeah!." He said with a nervous laugh.

"I just thought that you really are beautiful... Haruhi." He said in a serious tone.

She blushed. She don't know what to say. He felt that.

"Oh, well, I designed that dress so it was perfect for you." He said with a wink and sticked out his tounge as a joke.

Well, he and his brother promised that if one of them will marry Haruhi, the other one will design Haruhi her dress,and if they unfortunately didn't get Haruhi's hand, they'll be both doing her gown.

"But I like Kaoru's design too." She sais as she tapped her chin and looked up.

"Y-you saw his design?!" I shouted.

"Yeah. I know it was supposed to be secret from me but I saw his draft in his desk. He still keeps it. And I like it Because it is chiffon. Hihi." She said and stick her tongue out and laughed.

He laughed too. But it sounds dissapointed and she noticed.

"Oh, but honestly... I like this too. I love Laces you know? Hehe." She said.. she just cheered him up.

She came closer to him and kissed his cheeks. He froze.

'THAT'S UNEXPECTED.' He thought.

"Thankyou, Hikaru." As she smiled birghtly to him. And he felt relieved. He was happy for them now. He was miserably sad at first but, now, he was happy... as long as Haruhi's happy with his twin, he is fine.

"I love you, Haruhi." He said. He finally said his feelings. Even if Haruhi is far away that she didn't hear, he was happy. Like the world was taken off from his arms. He smiled to himself.

Haruhi changed back to her normal clothes.

"Ne, Haruhi... Wattya gonna do with your hair on your most special day with my beloved twin brother?" He asked as they walk down the street.

"Your hair's still cut short. Would you prefer extensions or wig?"

"Extensions maybe."

"Yooosh!" He said and put his right hand in a thumbs up position right infront of her face. He giggled to himself.

------------- */ \* (⇦uchiha itachi.. lol)-----------

Outside Kaoru and Haruhi's house with the sun on the way down, the sky in two colors....

"Hikaru!" He hugged the person that he simply resembles.

"Kaoru!" The other yelled back as he hug him tight.

... there is a brotherly love show going on ...

"Tchtchtchtchtchtch." The left sided bangs said, "That is too tight, Hikaru." He continued.