2

Leafing through the project file, Dev raizada felt satisfaction, Arnav is a wizard, no doubt..!

AR designs proposel is way beyond his expectation.  AR is planning to  diversify it's horizon, east European,ex soviet countries are targeted market.,

AR is widening it's opportunities with new partners in there.

And  is quoting a big number, aiming raizada conglomerates investment in AR.

Removing his spectacles, Dev Raizada closed his eyes. Arnav is special to him. But he never expressed it.

After Dhruv and Anjali, Arnav is his third grandson,then Nand Kishore and Aakash.

Arnav is rebellious child.  Born unconventional grandson. Always out of box.

From his teenage days to  till,his female friends were always bothersome. Arnav loves to carry his  charm like second skin.

While living in USA he completely turned into different man.

Rather than choosing family business, he went to start new companies,first some software company, then stock market,then money transfer after that  AR designs.

He made money through selling his former business,not from family account.

But nobody expected a love marriage from him.  Not even Anjali.
Introducing a seemingly innocent girl as his wife Arnav surprised everyone.

She's a good girl, a naive one, Arnav holds a commanding power ,Khushi blatantly follows him,maybe because of her age,or the grandiose of raizada mansion, or they entirely faking it.

Something is off in their relationship.

Arnav, like every grandchildren of him want a hold on raizada corporates. Obviously they are legal heirs.  However Arnav loves his baby more. That's AR designs.

Akash married  Payal to enhance his position, so did Shyam he's tightly competing with Akash and Arnav.

Nk is yet to understand the power structure.

Closing the file, massaging his aching neck ,he leaned on walking stick and started to stood up.

In plenty of ways he prefer Arnav as his successor, Arnav do have the caliber and potential.

Though he can't ignore other options,Arnav or any other, he believes in fair and merits.

Steeling his determination  Dev raizada  finally left the study room.

*****************

Why people suddenly change their attitude..?

And  exactly why this devil raizada hitting on her....what the hell..!!!

He easily and simply getting on her nerves..Something is fishy..!!

Terribly fishy..!!

Ignoring cautious glares from house helpers Khushi stepped down to kitchen island. RMs kitchen area is another wing,a posh open kitchen.  And it's well connected with main house with two stairways and elevator.

Raizada mansion is a classic example of mega mansion. Which was mostly famous in USA.

RM spread across acres of flourished land.

"We will help you ma'am.."

A royal blue uniformed house help eagerly assisted her.   Khushi gave her a thankful smile, but  they bowed, even her restaurant boss never impossed such type of decorum.