Chapter 1

I want to dedicate this book to seriouslyme13_ for getting me back into writing, her writing is amazing and she is very nice and friendly, please go check out her stories 😘.

Viel, a small town located on the west coast, where there were high end shops that lined the streets and people always walking their dogs. This just happened to be the place where Evelyn Lyf lived. She had a nice cozy apartment that she shared with her boyfriend, Isaac Spark. Everyone thought that Evelyn was perfect, till this moment...

Evelyn was walking down the road to meet up with an old friend from high school, but this person was more than a friend, see, Evelyn had made a big mistake in high school, and this friend helped her take care of it. She walked into the cafe and sat down. A waiter came by the table and she ordered a coffee. Evelyn started to float off into another world until her friend, Ashley, and a mirror image of her appeared in front of her. She broke down crying.
"Mommy, why is that lady crying?" the little girl asked.
"Because, she missed you," Ashley replied.
"Why did she miss me mommy?" the little girl questioned.
"Because I'm your real mother," Evelyn replied sobbing.
"No your not, she's my mommy," the little girl replied clinging to Ashley's leg.
Flashback begins:
She laid in the hospital bed holding her baby girl, Isaac by her side.
"I'm going to name you Devin," she said kissing the baby on the top of the head.
"She's beautiful, just like her mother," Isaac says.
"Aww, thanks honey," Evelyn replies.
"But what are we going to do with her? We can't take care of her, we're only in high school," Evelyn questioned.
"Ashley already graduated, why don't you see if she could take care of her for a while?" Isaac replies.
"That's a good idea, here, can you take her? I'm going to go call Ashley," Evelyn said.
"Anything for you my darling," Isaac says sweetly.

"Hey Ashley, I have a really big favor to ask of you," Evelyn says.
"Yeah, anything," Ashley replies.
"Can you meet me at the hospital?"
"Sure and that's not that big of a favor, it's only like five miles away."
"Well there's more, I'll discuss it with you when you get here."
"Ok, see you in a few."
"Alright"."
-
-
-
"Hey, what's up?" Ashley asks.
"I just had a baby girl, Isaac and I really want to keep her, but we still have to deal with high school, and we thought since you have already graduated, that maybe you could take care of her for us until we get out of high school?" Evelyn gets out in a nervous breath.
"Of course, just after you guys graduate, your going to have to come pick her up, I don't know how long I will be able to raise her for you guys," Ashley replies.
"Thank you so much, your a life saver! I really owe you! Thank you so much!" Evelyn replies excited.
End of Flashback

A/N: Hey guys, I haven't really been writing lately and this idea just kind of spring in my head earlier today. Please vote and comment. Feel free to comment where this should go, I will try to incorporate it in. This was 560 words 🎉 Thank you!