Notice (Important)

Hello Everyone!

I just want to apologize again for the lack of update I've been doing with this story. Since I'll be concentrated on rewriting and remaking this story, I won't be able to update new chapters.

I have already finished rewriting Chapter One and currently rewriting Chapter Two and Three.

I'm also connecting a few things so you guys will not be confused.

For those who saw the name 'Aeri' in the early chapters, it was the main female character Jae Yoon! I changed her name! To clarify.

No, you will not need to re-read all the chapters, I will write summaries of each once I finish writing all of the chapters (1 to 22).

No, the storyline will be the same! I will only organize and rewrite the typos.

Many have complained about all the '&' and details I've written in the early chapters, so I'll be rewriting them.

For now, I have released a new story featuring BTS's Jungkook.

It's called I Need U.

Details will not be written here for no spoilers!

Chapter two is done writing but I will post each of them with a quick and good pace. It will be a way to keep all of you guys that areinterested in JK's fanfic, to read something for now.

Anymore questions that I have not answered will be answered in the comment section! Please do ask if you need to know something.

I sincerely thank you and apologize for this whole thing!

I love you all and I am grateful to have all of these lovely readers!
Xox

- GttkLovee