Chapter 14

It seems like (after reading everyone's comments) I've made this Anubhav too much perfect. And SURPRISE is that everyone guess is incorrect. Now it is time to explore the imperfect side of our hero.

.........

After three days, Doctor had finally discharged Haseena as she has only weakness to recover from. She had given a diet chart to her as well. Anubhav had decided to visit their usual doctor at Lucknow and hire a dietitian for Haseena once they will return.

While Haseena was now getting used to the pain her body was having and late night feed to Adan. Though, Anubhav had frequently taken this responsibility but she understood that after reaching at Lucknow he has to join his duty and it will be uncomfortable to stay late at night. But he was persistent at that. Especially she was having difficulty to get up due to her stitches.

After discharging from the hospital they had stayed for few days at the hotel because he wanted her to heal completely before they travel. He had sent Ami and maa back to Lucknow as they need to comfort of their home.

She was also yearning for her home. Last time she was there as Urmila so she didn't enjoy the freedom she had as Haseena Anubhav Singh at her house. Now she wanted that freedom to have feeling to own the house and especially missing her room and her moments with her husband.

She sighed and hugged her husband after a long time when they were lying in the hotel bedroom. He had instructed hotel staff for a cradle and Adan was sleeping there peacefully. During these days, Haseena observed that her son was quite a calm baby. He only cried when he was hungry or dirty his diaper. Even he wake up at night only two times and it is so in routine which left herself astonished by his habits.

Now when he had taken his feed and sleeping peacefully and they had dinner together. She was craving for Anubhav to take her in his arms who was now talking someone on the phone in the balcony.

While sitting on the bed, she intently looked at him who looked a little angry while talking on the phone. As usual his tone and voice was so low when he was talking even when he was angry that she couldn't comprehend what he was talking about.
She looked thoughtfully to him and missed her action days as well. however she has her child and smiled wishfully as she knew that it would take her two to three months to recover enough to join her duty over again. But she was happy to spend this time with her baby when he needed her the most. Afterwards she knew it would be difficult for her to have a proper time for him.

While she was thinking all of this, when Anubhav returned with a little creased on his forehead. As soon as he had seen her still awake, he smiled sincerely: "ap soi nahi abhi tak?"

She shook her head: "apka intazar kar rahe the? Kya koi Gambhir mamala hai."
He sat besides her and smile again. "Nahi, koi bada masla nahi hai. Bus humare peeche Thoda Kam laparwahi se chal Raha tha to junior ko dant par gai hum se."

She nodded."waise Apke us junior par tars aa Raha hai Jo ap se kabhi kabhar sunane wali dant sun rahe the."

His smile faltered after listening her comment. How much he started to leash out his anger and scolded everyone during her absence she didn't know.

The ever calm Anubhav was not remained the same, because she was not with him.

However he shook his head and went to another side of the bed. But instead of laying down, he corrected her pillow and asked  if she needs anything, so that he would put it at her side table.

She shook her head: "is waqt to sirf ap chahiye, jab tak Aadi uth nahi jata.." she said while laying down on the bed and looking at him with anticipation in her eyes for him. Like she wanted him to initiate their hug or maybe she will get a kiss as well.