chapter -23

When maha went to her she saw a person in black .She was about to scream but that person closed her mouth with his palm .maha eyes widened looking at the person.

That person: don't shout.

Maha: umm....mmm

Person: what are you speaking.

Maha signalled him his hand on her mouth by her eyes.

Person: oo sorry.

Maha: ba..bava.

Maha: nuvventi ikkada bava.
( What are you doing here bava).
Maha asked rudra by looking into his eyes.Rudra drowned in her eyes  until when she call him again.

Maha: bava.

Rudra jerked from his world and held her hand and move to balcony where a cold wind was blowing and a small sounds of leafs due to wind .Darkness which is enlighting the moon's brightness.

Maha: why did you bring me hear bava.

Maha looked at rudra whose face was glowing in moonlight .with sharp eyes ,perfect nose and jawline.who is handsome himself.

If  i am poet then I will conformly i will write a poet on my bava . Actually girls should be beautiful in moonlight here even being boy he is looking handsome in moonlight.Even in cold looks also he is looking good .I am feeling like to bite his cheeks.

Brain-Maha maha stop right their ....
You are getting violent.

Heart- aree  where is violence in it is .It is just a lovely imagination .
Because of you only she is still single.

Brain- whatever.

Rudra looked at maha and smiled and went inside room.

Maha( inner thought): nannu balcony ki teesukochi bava lopaliki velthunnadu anti.

(After bringing me here in balcony why did he went inside).

Rudra came near maha and small gift box.maha face lit up and giggles with full of excitement.

Maha: edhi naa kena bava.
( Is this for me only bava)

Rudra smiles and nodded .

Rudra : congratulations 🎉 you got selected and open the gift ,it is waiting for you like you are waiting to open it.

Maha opened the gift and giggles .

Maha: aww bava chala cute ga unnaru .

Rudra smiles : nee la ge.( Said low voice).
( Just like you).

Maha: haa?did you said something bava.Rudra shook his head.

Maha: thanks bava .Chala bagundhi bava . ( Giggles by looking at the gift).
( It is really looking good).
Rudra smiles looking at her.

Rudra: don't I get party that you got job .

Maha: wait a minute bava maremma made a payasam I will bring.

Rudra: nevermind( coldly).

Eppudu varaku bagane unnadu smile chesthu ga enthalo em ayindhi bava ki
( What happen to bava until now he was smiling )

Rudra: gift nachindha
( Did you like gift).

Maha: chala ante chala nachindi bava.
( I liked it very much bava).

Rudra smiles.
Rudra: Did you have outfits for job.

Maha: i have few ,tomorrow I will go to shopping and  lucky said she will give company .

Rudra nodded.
Rudra: ok then sleep ,good night.

Rudra went to his room.

Maha looked at gift and giggles.Maha kept gift in her cupboard.

Next day
Maha went to shopping with lucky and brought dress she want.

In office

Rudra: what are you thinking rishi.

Rishi: nothing boss  actually i was thinking about your question .

Rudra: did you find answer then.

Rishi : yes boss ,he died because when he turned off the tap that has poision on it and it spread on his palm.And I know you may ask  why their will be poision on tap because when he turned on the tap with poision in his hands. It poision applied to tap.

Rudra: good then what is their to think deeply when you know answer.

Rishi: I am thinking about that person's foolish .How can he collect venom directly without wearing gloves 🧤.If he have done like that then he will be alive. He can enjoy his life.

Rishi said in such a way like a child is saying his brother how can his friend can do that.

Rudra signed because it is not new to him.

Rudra: rishi do you know why you get into troubles often.

Rishi: no sir .

Rudra: because of your brain works on unnecessary  things more than necessary things.

After sometime

Rishi: Boss we have sent the mail to selected candidates  to join the company from next week onwards .

Rudra: hmm,as they are new .Make them work  under from senior employees so that they can learn something  from them.

Rishi: yes boss.

At evening

In ram's house

Ram was sitting on a chair with closed eyes in his room
Maha came  to his room and looked at ram .

maha: ram

But their is no response from ram.

Maha went near ram and kept her hand his shoulder.Ram opened his eyes and looked at maha.

Maha: what happened ram what are you thinking that you are not responding when I am calling you also.

Ram: nothing ma just thinking.( While rubbing his forehead with his index finger and thumb).

Maha: Ram did you have headache.wait a minute I will bring tablet.

Ram: no need i have already taken it.

Maha: ok then ,take rest.

When maha went from his room.

Ram( inner voice): I need to ask about this to  maha before that I will ask rudra. went into is sleep.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.i know you all are doing well.I want you buddies . I don't know whether you like my story or not .
         Thank you for support buddies.🥰

So comment if you like or not.

💕Ok bye buddies💕