Chapter 18

Like days passed

Maha: lucky I am going to temple will you come with me.

Yes you heard right I am going to temple because my mother believes him then why not me.We never know when my mother and  Seetha used to  say we will get peace in temple  but now I understand that .Whenever we go to temple we felt like we are near our mothers which gives us not only  happiness and some what courage that they are with us .

In this few months I used to go their alone not because no one is ready to come with me it's just that i want to spend sometime with my self.

Recently lucky is also interested to come to temple .So here I am asking whether she want to come or not.

Lucky: wait a minute maha I will go fresh up.

I am here waiting for her  from past 1 one hour.

Is she thinking we are going to temple or any party why she is taking this much time.
Aghhh...

Maha: lucky come fast.

Lucky: coming...
Lucky came to downstairs.

Lucky: How iam looking .asked by twirling around herself.

Ram: buttabomma la unnav
( Looking like a doll).

Lucky: I know I will look like doll.said by raising her invisible collar.

Maha: ok bye ram .

Maha and lucky went to temple.

Priest: on whose name should I do archana.

Maha: Ramachandra,Rudra,Shiva and maha.

Priest: ok amma.

Lucky: pujari garu( priest) wait a minute she forgot one person.

Maha raised her eyebrow asking whom she forgot.

Lucky: pujari garu maha.priest went to do archana.

Lucky turned to maha .

Lucky: you said everyone's name but not your name.

Maha chuckles and smiles.

After archana
Lucky: come lets go to queue.

:did you both came to worship God or for prasadam.

Maha and lucky turned saw rudra who  is coming towards them.

Lucky: 😄 annayya I came for both for God and prasadam.

Rudra shakes his head by seeing Lucky's behaviour and chuckles.
Rudra looked at maha.When their meet maha was the one who turned her face to lucky.

Maha pov

Bava came to temple.Iam feeling someone's glare and I can guess whose glare it is.I lifted my eyelashes only to see  bava looking at me.we both are looking into eachother eyes but I cannot stay same by looking at his brown eyes ,so I turned towards lucky.

Lucky:maha come we will go.

lucky dragged maha towards prasadam queue.

After taking prasadam.Maha and lucky are walking.

Maha:aha(hissed).

Rudra: what happen.

Maha removed her hand from her forehead.their is a small scratch and blood is coming from it.

Uncle & aunty: sorry maa i didn't see.actually we are doing our mokkubadi.

Maha: it's ok .

Rudra cleaned her forehead with kerchief and her to keep kerchief near it.

Rudra: come lets go.

Again maha screamed  amma.

Rudra turned and see maha was wincing in pain.

Rudra: Again what happened.

Maha lifted her eyelashes which are glistered with water.

Lucky: maha what happen why did you scream.

Maha lifted her foot there coconut shell.

Maha: nothing.

Lucky: did you stepped on it.

Maha looked down.

Maha: come lets go.
Maha started walking by lumping leg.Rudra saw blood stain at  maha's previous place.

Rudra: Don't you see while walking (shouted).

Maha : why are you shouting me aa.No one will step  on it willingly.maha shouted.

Lucky was looking both maha and rudra with wide eyes and suppressing her laugh.

Rudra: you are shouting at me.

Maha: no I am shouting at pullaya.

Rudra: what?

Maha: don't you know pullaya he will always shout at people iam shouting on him.

Rudra: you are saying I am pullaya . clenched jaw.

Maha: aa or else instead of consoling me you are shouting at me.( Said while sniffing with pout).

Rudra heart melt by seeing her.

Rudra: it's not like that maha ,you should have to be careful naa now see you hurt your foot.( Said like comforting kid not to eat chocolate).

Maha nodded her head.

Maha started walking with her limped leg.

Rudra lifted her in bridal style.
Maha kept her hands around rudra's neck.

Maha: bava what are doing ?please put me down.

Rudra glared at maha.maha closed her mouth and looked at lucky.
Lucky was looking maha with teasing smile while smirking with her eyes.😏

Maha looked around find  all  are looking at them.

Maha: bava put me down all are looking at us only.

Rudra: so what

Maha opened her mouth and closed her mouth.

Rudra walking while carrying her .

Look at them how shameless

Look learn from them how her husband is carrying her ,did you ever carried me like that.

If i carry you then I will be on hospital bed.

I wish they both should be like that only lovely dovely.

Maha blushed and raised her head to see rudra's expression but there no expression in his face .

Lucky pinched maha's hand and maha looked at lucky.lucky mouthed lovely dovely couple.

Maha glared at her .

Rudra placed maha in backseat  , lucky also seated backseat and rudra started driving.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.i know you all are doing well.I want you buddies . I don't know whether you like my story or not .
                Thank you

So comment your opinion on these story😄.

💕Ok bye buddies💕