TWO

I tried to make eye contact with Isagi again but he was either focused on the game or his eyes were downcast looking at something I wasn't sure of. The next time I saw his eyes downcast I followed them to my thighs. I tried not to overthink it and continued chatting up Hiori who was equally focused on the game so he didn't pay me too much mind. I still attempted to make eye contact with Isagi but he had some sort of obsession with my thighs, one I couldn't understand so I chose to watch the game.

Some Blonde guy was the center of the team's attention. Kaiser or something he was cute, sure but not as cute as Isagi was, he seemed to have a weird relationship with this Ness dude, but at this point, I couldn't care less about the game and was shamelessly staring at Isagi, but all good things must end. He was switching from the game to my thighs and made eye contact with me we had to look away immediately. While this was happening we both were paying no mind to the field in front of us and I was surprised to see that the star strikers of each team had joined the game and Hiori's coach THE Noel Noa was talking to one of the players named Kunigami saying he wasn't doing well and subbed in Isagi.

This random started to argue that he was better than Isagi according to numbers and that he should be the one subbed in. Which was annoying because I wanted this kid to shut up and let Isagi play. Noa ruled it off as Isagi being the most popular and people wanted to see him play so he sat down. I would definitely be subscribing to Blue Lock TV after I left to watch the match again. I was cheering for him in my head but was sad that he had to stop sitting next to me so I crossed my legs to avoid touching Kunigami's knee with my own hoping that Isagi took notice of it.

When the match restarted Isagi ended up in the way of Noa and Lavinho resulting in him almost falling, Noa having to catch him, and Lanvinho scoring a goal you got secondhand embarrassment and some of the other benchwarmers got mad at him, some even laughing. Isagi was just standing there, which I had to take a picture of hoping Hiori didn't notice. The Kaiser guy from beforehand started playing with his hair. Get your grimy paws off my man, maybe like what are you doing? Isagi waved his hand off and walked back into position for the match to restart looking over at me?? At least I hoped it was me and not Kunigami or Hiori.

TIMESKIP(I'm not rewriting that whole match brah😭)

Bastard Muchen won 3-2 with Isagi passing the ball to Kunigami to score the winning goal. Isagi was still on the field talking to his teammates and members from the other team before Ness went up to him and got into his face which was annoying because that should be me. The one good thing Kaiser had done since scoring a goal was drag Ness away from Isagi by his hair. Hiori and you had left since he wanted to go lay down after he had changed in the locker room and you just wanted to spend a little more time with him before you left. I slipped my shoes off and put my bag on the floor near the bed. The bed was comfortable and big enough to fit me and Hiori.

We were both comfortable and able to go nonverbal while enjoying each other's presence. I heard someone walk in I learned from my previous mistakes to look up from my phone and thank the lord it was Isagi going to lie down on his bed, but that meant that I had to look presentable. I went to the bathroom with the help of Hiori showing me the way and did small touch-ups. When I haphazardly found my way back to the room Isagi was already looking at the door eyes going from my face to my thighs. I would be sure to wear pants that were tighter on my thighs for him next time. After some time I decided it was time to go all I did was lay on Hiori's bed and play iMessage games with him while his other roommates including Isagi sat on their beds in silence. Which was extremely awkward I couldn't even let out one laugh without it being weird. However, Isagi and I got to make tons of eye contact while I was there. However, I felt it was time to go

"Alright I'm going to head out Hiori I'll probably be at your next game I don't know", I say getting off his bed and putting on my shoes

"Why are you leaving so soon? We barely hung out," he replied while also getting off his bed

"We could've but all you wanted to do was play iMessage games, I'll show you my new gymnastic routine on one of the empty fields next time I come," I said. I hug Hiori and say bye waving to the rest of his teammates in the room, especially Isagi. My dad was almost there so all I had to do was find the right way out and leave.

"Aaliyah" I heard someone call out my name. I looked behind me and it was Isagi running up with my bag that I just now realized I left behind.

"You left your bag and Hiori didn't wanna get up and go give it to you," he said while handing it to me.

I took the bag from his hand and said "Yeah that sounds like Hiori thanks Yoichi" I smiled at him and walked away.

TIMESKIP IDK WHAT TO DO

I got home quickly and all I wanted to do was get in my bed and use my phone but first I washed my face of makeup with micellular water and changed my clothes. As I was emptying my bag to put it on my rack I noticed a slip of paper that hadn't been there before flipping it over to reveal it was a phone number.

was the way I included the thigh kink corny?? The next chap is gonna be mostly texting so hop on that iPad or computer 😔 SOMEONE ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO WRITE A CHATFIC PLEASE