Chapter 1: Freedom from the Madness

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(It is good to be back, dear readers...

Some you know me from "The Forgotten Knight" story where i make recap of previous chapters...

But alas, that had come to an end... Now, here i am. Back in action, as you may say...

Allow me to show you an example:

After he thought everything was done and gone, Y/N was woken inside his consciousness and being welcomed by the trio; Don Juan, Rasmus and Richard...

The four of them had one "final" discussion before Y/N was offered a consolation offer from Richard himself for "unintentionally" getting Y/N's girlfriend, Rachael, crossed in the path of his plan...

The quiet sociopath was reluctant, but soon he realized all the Russian Mafia mobsters were dead by his hands, let alone being all by himself...

With nothing to lose, Y/N accepted the offer under one condition:

"Once you bring me there, we're done. Period."

Which to his surprise, Richard agreed and teleported him and himself to the Central World...

Don Juan and Rasmus knew Y/N's condition wasn't taken seriously by Richard, however, they remained quiet before they both disappear from Y/N's "dream"...

And now, Richard and Y/N are going to explore the world of Tensura...)

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Central World-
-Forest-

(Once the camera turns on, the screen shows the majestic nature within a forest...

Wild animals were running around, monsters were lurking for any adventurers to attack, all in all, the world itself was nothing but from the past with a mix of magical and medieval vibe...

Shortly after, two figures appear walking through the forest, Richard and Y/N...

They both are seen walking side by side, not a single word has been spoken ever since they got here, but the silence was enough to let it speak how tense the air is...

After a few moments, Y/N begins to break the silence.)

Y/N: ...Where are we going?

Richard: I will be taking you to the Jura Tempest Federation, they're ruler happens to be a reincarnated person from Earth.

(Y/N turns his head to Richard, looking skeptical, and yet his eyes were showing curiosity.)

Y/N: Why there?

Richard: Let's say i'll send you free from my "strings", however... You will be taken care by him and his associates. Trust me, it'll be worth your death...

Y/N: ...

Richard: In case you ever get lost, here's a map of this world.

(Richard then pulls out a map and hands it to Y/N, which he holds and looks at it to study where they are.)

)