Bio

Name: Y/N L/N. (Only for Rimuru, Shuna and Gobta.)

Alias: Kyle (For everyone), Jacket (Also for everyone)

Looks: (Without Mask) Blonde Messy Hair, Light Blue Eyes.

Appearance:

A/N: Yes, even his Mac 10 or Uzi

A/N: Yes, even his Mac 10 or Uzi. (Give me hate for not knowing the gun 😂)

Skills:

- Checkpoint: He can save point before he initiates his attacks.

- Animal Masks: Each masks have their own perks.

Example:

- Rooster: Allows to use his Hammer and Mac10.

- Bear: Increases Strength, making him as strong as any other monsters.

- Swan: Allowing to fly in the air.

- Chameleon: Lets him camouflage, such as turning invisible and switching form (Basically Reptile and Khameleon mixed as one.)

- Rat: Gives him speed and stealth, making him undetected in the night.

- Snake: Can uses knives as a way to poison or paralyze the target with venom.

A/N: And that goes with other masks, i'll just use these as examples to give an idea how his skill works.

Also, the story starts when Rimuru comes back from teaching the kids as he gave his role to Tiss.

I hope you all won't mind this small change!

Anyway, time for me to rewatch Tensura so i can get the picture how Jacket makes his appearance!

See you after months of hiatus!!!

P.S.: Vote Poll.

Love Interest?

or

Harem?