-II-

"Another language"

"Korea"

3rd person Pov.

"hey."a guy called Hina from the hallway and hina turned around and saw a very annoying guy which is the leader of the bullies Jayb.She ran as soon she saw the group of bullies and while she ran away from them she bumped into a group of people which is Twice and the impact make her fall.

"Hey are you okay?"Tzuyu asked her"I'm okay "she said "why are you running?"Jihyo asked her.Hina just pointed to the group who was also running to them.

"OMG not you all again!"Nayeon said with an annoying tone.

"Oh hai there"Bambam said to Nayeon made Nayeon roll her eyes.

"Ugh Yeah what ever"Nayeon said with monotone.
"Go away don't bother her again"Jihyo said with an angry tone.So they leave.

"are you okay?they don't do anything to you right?"Jihyo asked Hina with a worried expression.

Hina just nodded her head and Tzuyu just rubbed her back"Poor her"Tzuyu said in mini voice"Im fine now"Hina said with a smile to make Tzuyu surprise.

"Wow she can speak chinese very well"Tzuyu said in thought.

Fast forward >>>>>>

In the class

The members who have conversations with her can't stop staring at her and that makes Hina uncomfortable.

"Okay class tomorrow we have dance practice as I told all of you to practice your dance a month ago so tomorrow is the day..ARE YOU READY!?"The teacher said make them scream"YES!".

Hina was confused but shrugged it off because she already expected this to come.

She already prepared some songs that suit her very well.

The lecturer continues the lesson and Hina still feels the stare so she looks around and finds the two Twice members are staring at her which is Mina and Tzuyu.

Hina gives them stares into their eyes makes them stop staring and focuses on the lecturer.

They continue to listen to the lecturer.

After an hour the lesson finishes They already go out to go to the next lesson suddenly someone patting Hina shoulder Hina turns and sees who is patting her shoulder and it's one of the girls"hey Im Sana".

"Yeah Im Hina"Hina said simply and continued her walk.

"She don't want to talk to you hahaha"Jeongyeon
said as soon she saw Hina walk away from them.

Sana is just pouting and chasing Hina ignores her members.

Sana walks beside Hina and they don't talk suddenly Hina says"what do you want?"Hina asked her because she was smiling like crazy to her.

"Nothing"Sana answered her"why you so cold?"Sana asked her"You don't even tell me you come to korea"Sana added again to make Hina look at her"We talk at home"Hina said seriously.

Before she walked away"Don't tell the other two".
Sana just nodded.

[FYI-Sana and Hina are cousin also friends with Mina and Momo but they don't recognize her]

After walking away"How did she know?I even changed my name "Hina said in thought.

Fast Forward >>>>>>

They already finished the lesson now it's time to go back home.

Sana Pov.

"Hey Guys I ride with my cousin today It's okay with you all"I said to them.

"Sure but who?" Momo asked me.Hina didn't want to tell others so mhh.

"Secret"I say smirk over my face."Bye"I wave to them and walk away.

<In the parking>

I was looking around"where is she?"I said because I don't see her.who? My beloved cousin Hina's real name is not Hina but she introduces herself as Hina I play along with it.

I walked around and I saw her sitting in her car so I approached her."Why don't you go home yet?"I asked her and she looked up from her phone.
She looked at me and her phone again"what are you doing here"She asked me not look at me at all.Hum"I want to go to your house"I said pouting .

"Okay there are not many people here already so let's go"She said and started her car engine and drove off.

<In the car>

"Why don't you tell me you came here?"I asked her cause...ugh Im her cousin so obviously I must know"Why it's a surprise but sadly only you know me...actually I want to ask you how did you..."
I cut her"How did I know?"She nodded her head
"Cause the way you walk maybe you change it a little but I know"I explain and she just makes O with her mouth.

We were talking so much that I didn't notice that we had arrived"hey we already here"She said I was surprised cause I didn't notice.

"Oh we talk too much huh i didn't notice"I said to her and she just smiled at me.

"Hey why are we talking in japanese?"I said to her while she take off her disguise as a nerd"You start it I just play along"she said chuckle.

I just roll my eyes because she is hot when her hair is in a bun and that glasses ugh and she chuckles and we walk to the family house from parking.

<In the house>

"Hey where is Jennie?"I asked Hina."She on her way with her members"Hina answered me.I just said "okay"to her.

When we walked through the hallway I saw Hina's mom walk out of the room so I ran to her and said"Aunty"and she turned around and smiled toward me.

As we hug Mr.Kim also came out of the room and he just smiled toward me.

He leaves and Hina comes to us She chuckles looking at us and I stare at her and she raises her hands playfully.

"Hey guys!"a loud voice was heard from the door.

We look at the owner of the voice its Jennie

3rd Person Pov.

"Jennie!"Sana responds to Jennie's loud voice.
Make Jennie scream again"Omo Sana!"Sana just chuckled and they walked toward each other and they hugged.

"Hey"Hina waved to them and that made them confused and asked Jennie"who is that"the three of them asked in whispers"That my step sister"
Jennie answers them"OMG she is hot dang"Lisa said made Hina chuckle.

"Akane thats my name"Hina said her real name makes Jennie look at her and whisper to her"its that okay"."its okay I trust them"Hina whispers back to her.

After that they eat and talk about random things and talk about how they live for the past two years while Hina is gone.They laugh together.

Fast Forward >>>>>

Hina in the living room scrolled through her phone and suddenly Sana called her"Akane~"So Hina turned her head and responded with a soft hmm"I want to sleep here tonight I miss you so much I want to cuddle"Sana said to her"Sure"
Hina answered simply.

And they slept together that night.

To Be Continued....