The news is out

Tw: ratty roger is going to in a tiny part

Carly POV
" I don't know but me and Reece love you Carly." Marjorie said back speaking softly. Just as the stand up turns out char was standing their the whole time because she had heard Carly crying and she was just smiling at them. Marjorie said " let it out char". "I am so happy for you guys i heard everything." She says jumping up and down from Joy because she couldn't believe that Reece and Marjorie were going to be Carly parents. It was than char Marjorie Reece and Carly realized that all the staff members had heard them and they were looking at them with happiness. I can't believe that my work parents will know be my parents Carly thought to her self can't help but smile. " okay guys we will talk to tomorrow just give her a little big" Marjorie says as everyone has to had home. The next day. Everyone is so happy for Carly and Marjorie and Recce. " morning Marjorie" Carly says her voice a little out of her normal tone. Is everything okay my live" Marjorie ask as she sees something is wrong. " ye gets cut of from Reece. Yes some how Rodger has some how found out and Carly is scared. Marjorie can't even speak because she is so mad at who told him. Then all of a sudden the gossip parent comes in and says " sorry for telling Rodger. Reece about to say something. Carly screams " can you ever just shut your stupid loud gossip big mouth up for once and not tell everyone everything tiny things that happens why do you think that all the staff hate you that's why because you have a loud mouth" Carly said as she sidnt know she was capped of that then felling bad and wanting to cry. Before she says sorry the parent leaves and doesn't say anything. Marjorie and Reece look at each other then back at Carly. " look guys I am so s- get cut of by Reece Carly I am not mad at you I am proud of you. Thank you Carly said as she looks up at Reece. Marjorie just getting up and hugging Carly. Everyone go on with their day. The they head except for Marjorie Carly and Reece. My love are you okay with staying with us tonight Marjorie said in her calming voice. Yes Carly said. Reece thought Carly couldn't be more happier.

Reece pov
As they head to leave Carly looks up and tries to say Marjorie but instead says mom. Carly was so embarrassed that she didn't say a single word. But Marjorie heart melted at this and she couldn't help but give her a smile. Reece noticed and didn't say a word. As soon as they were in the car and it turned on Barbie girl was blasting. Carly screamed Reece turn it off. As they got home Carly was so tried she fall asleep on Marjorie lap when they were watching tv. Reece was going to ask want me to move her but Marjorie just said no don't do anything. And just like that Marjorie feel asleep about in hour later. Reece went up stairs got ready for bed and came and laid right next to Marjorie. Then there was a knock