The next day

TW eating disorder
Marjorie pov
  Marjorie wakes up hearing a knock and she checks the carma and it was char. Marjorie texted char you can come in it unlocked. Ok char texted back. Then Marjorie sees that Carly was laying up close to her shoulder with tears down her cheeks. Carly my love you are okay it was just char trying to get Carly to come down. Hey I got breakfast char says walking into the living room. Thank you my love Marjorie says to char. Carly looking up at Marjorie and says I love you quietly. I love you too my love Marjorie says back. Then they see that  Reece was up the whole time just looking at them. Morning Carly and morning gorgeous Reece. Are you guys going to eat breakfast or just lay there all day can't says jokeing. Yea they are responding. They all head into the kitchen. " I'm going to head to the bathroom I be back carly says after eating. They all hear crying. Marjorie and Reece know what was wrong. Carly my love Marjorie ask slowly. Y-yea Carly says her voice shaking. They could tell she had been crying. Is it okay if I can come in Marjorie ask. Yea Carly said unlocking the door. Reece had head to talk to char about something. Marjorie seeing Carly crying because she was ashamed because she felt like she eat to much. My love it is okay you can let it out nobody is going to judge you here. Marjorie I can't deal with myself right know my parents died and I just can't Carly said sobbing. Marjorie could feel tears coming into her eyes. Marjorie holding Carly so close that Carly could hear her heart beat.

Carly pov
Thinking to herself i live Marjorie she just like my real mom. Marjorie Carly says quietly. Yes my love. I'm sorry for calling you mom yesterday if it made you feel weird out. No my love it is perfectly fine I love you no matter what. Thank you Carly says still right against Marjorie chest. Char comes around the corner. Aww she says very happy. Hi char Marjorie says. Hi char Carly also says. I have got to go home to miA but Reece is watching for you guys down stairs. Bye char Marjorie and Carly both say. Carly Marjorie getting her attention. Yea mom Carly said nit realizing she said this. What was that Marjorie teased her. Nothing Carly felt emotional. It okay Carly I love you. Me too. Reece comes around the corner. You guys going to stay up here all day. Coming the day at the San time. As they get down stairs. Carly sees a room in the hallway. What the room Carly ask. It your Reece says back. Really Carly scream and is full of joy. Yes Carly it is Reece says back. Ahh thank you guys Carly scream running to hug them. Reece moves because he doesn't like hugs but Marjorie let Carly jump in to her arms. I live you guys Carly says taking a breath. We do too carly we love you so much Reece and Marjorie says.