Home

Back at the pizzeria, Freddy and Puppet were in the repair room to interrogate Rockstar Chica about what's going on.

"Sorry to do this again, but Puppet just has a few questions for you," Freddy said.

"I guess my main question is... how are there more of us?" Puppet asked.

"I've seen it on the news years ago about what happened to your place... and what you caused to us all," Rockstar Chica replied.

"What do you mean," Puppet asked.

"You really don't know? The world now... you did that. The explosion at the pizzeria caused a kind of virus to spread that killed the majority of the population. Only a few still survived, but the air is toxic to them," Rockstar Chica replied.

"From Ennard and Fredbear. He told us about it, remember," Freddy asked as he turned towards Puppet.

"Where are you from," Puppet asked while looking at Rockstar Chica.

"I was a cop once. I was called to a similar place like this, but when I arrived, a man shot me dead. As I lay there next to this robot, I guess I became one, just like you," Rockstar Chica replied, not knowing that the other animatronics were listening through the door.

"I never would have expected that. Thank you for telling us... and trusting us too," Puppet said.

"I have more weapons not far from here. It'll help uhhh... against this guy who's after you and the kid. I could teach you," Rockstar Chica said.

"Yeah, that'll be useful. Thank you! Oh and uh... sorry about your arm. We'll get that fixed now," Freddy said.

Suddenly Rockstar Chica pulled out a paper form from her pocket and placed it on the table.

"What is that," Freddy asked.

"Adoption papers," Rockstar Chica replied.

"Wait... Adoption papers," Puppet questioned.

"I know you guys are very concerned about the kid and where she came from," Rockstar Chica said.

"If you are serious about having her be part of your family permanently, sign this form and she'll be officially your kid," She said as she looked at Freddy.

"Okay, thank you," Freddy said.

After having Rockstar Chica's arm being repaired, Toy Bonnie was looking at the envelope that had fallen from my toolbox before I ran off. Without any hesitation, Toy Bonnie opened the envelope and noticed a piece of paper.

"It's Y/n's mom's will," Toy Bonnie whispered.

"Hey guys, come over here," He alerted.

The others came over to Toy Bonnie and noticed him holding a piece of paper.

"What is it," Bonnie asked.

"Y/n's mom's will. It must've slipped out of Y/n's toolbox when she was running," Toy Bonnie replied.

"What does it say," Mangle asked.

Toy Bonnie looked at the will and started reading it out loud.

Hello?

If you're reading my will right now, I want you to take care of Y/n, my daughter. My husband's a monster, he's not the man I thought and married.

"What," Chica questioned.

During my years of marriage, I gave birth to Y/n, my beautiful daughter. I even showed her to my husband and he looked happy that he's now a dad. When Y/n was only 7 years old, my husband started to show his true colors towards me and my daughter. I've been working my ass off as a mechanic for years and my husband did nothing until I forced him to get a job. Sometimes at night, I caught him stealing money from my purse and my daughter's piggy bank.

"Why would he do that," Foxy questioned, bewildered.

Sometimes when I get back from work, I noticed that Y/n was crying at her desk and my husband blamed me for her crying. There are times when I found my husband forcing my daughter to eat from the dog bowl and making her beg to get money.

"What the hell," Freddy exclaimed in anger.

When Y/n was only 11 or 12 years old, I began showing her my talents on being a mechanic.

"That's where Y/n got her skills from," Fredbear exclaimed.

After showing her my skills, my husband noticed us and made a hateful comment to Y/n saying that mechanics aren't for girls. He started beating her up and it gave her so much trauma. As we drove back to the house, I quickly wrote down this will because my husband was planning on killing me in order to get my money. If there's anyone out there who can take care of my precious daughter, I hope you won't hurt her like my husband did.

Thank you and Good Bye,

M/N

The animatronics stood in shock when Toy Bonnie finished reading Y/n's late mother's will.

"That's how Y/n got the little space syndrome. That bastard did this to her," Toy Bonnie grumbled.

"Puppet, can you bring the adoption papers and a pen," Freddy requested.

As Puppet brought in the adoption papers and a pen from the repair room, the others are shocked to see Freddy holding the pen in his hand.

"Freddy, what are you doing," Chica asked.

"I'm doing this, Chica. Remember when you said that you love Y/n like she's your child," Freddy asked.

"Yes, what about it," Chica questioned.

Freddy wrote down his name and Chica's name on the adoption form, including my name on the form as well.

"Freddy," Chica questioned.

"I'm planning on making Y/n being part of the family permanently," Freddy replied.

Freddy looks at the form.

"Y/n, I promise you with my life. I'll be the best father that you could ever have," Freddy whispered.

Meanwhile in the forest...

Me and Springbonnie were hiding in the forest in hopes of being away from Ennard. We felt that Ennard was not in the forest anymore and decided to camp out in order to survive.

"Springbonnie, do you think there is a chance to stop Ennard with your new powers," I asked.

"Honestly I don't know. I hope so," Springbonnie replied.