14

9:25 PM, SATARIEL AND ZAHRA'S APTMADRID, SPAIN

9:25 PM, SAT
ARIEL AND ZAHRA'S APT
MADRID, SPAIN

🐚⚪️🫧

“Want me to do your make-up for you?” Zahra asks Ariel as she is busy curling her hair with her curling iron right before pinning her hair with some bobby pins. She notices that Ariel is looking at some concealer and false lashes, deep in thought.

They were just about all done. Really, all they needed to do was put on some makeup and tidy up their hair. She was grateful to Zahra because she helped her put some rods over her locs. Anna was always the one to do her hair, but now she has to do her hair herself. Lazy was one way to put how she felt.

“Yes, please.”  Ariel murmurs as she sits on the edge of the bed, waiting for Zahra to finish up her hair.

Zahra hastily pins the rest of her hair as she rushes over to Ariel, nearly tripping over herself as she stands right in front of Ariel. They literally had thirty minutes left before the boys got there.

“I'm assuming you want a more natural look?” Zahra inquires as she gathers the necessary makeup that she needed to do her friend's face.

Ariel takes a deep breath, exhaling. “Yes.” She murmurs again.

Zahra looks over at friend, worried about her strange demeanor. “Are you okay? We can call Rodrygo right now, and we don't have to go.”

“I'm fine! It's just that I'm really nervous...” Ariel said as she looked down on her freshly done pedicure. French tips. Her favorite.

Her friend stares at her for a moment. “You don't have any reason to be nervous.” Zahra says, staying silent after that as she starts to put foundation on Ariel's face.

🐚⚪️🫧

“Are you sure this is the right apartment complex?” Jõao complains as they literally have been there for only 20 minutes.

Rodrygo had the urge to roll his eyes. “Jõao, you know how women are. Ariel just texted me, so they'll be out very soon.” He lazily scrolls through his Instagram, hopefully to kill some time. Jõao was right, though. He couldn't wait longer either as he was curious to see what Ariel was wearing.

“I think I see them.”  Pedro whispers as all the boys look into the direction that he was pointing. Rodrygo's mouth almost dropped.