3

please remember to vote and comment my lovess xoxo

1 week later

Travis had picked up Taylor from a charity event today. And god how he thanks god or well now Taylor for his job at that.

Just to see her up close looking like she did was the best pay he could ever get. She was wearing a white corset dress, tight around the bodice with laid folds across them, the skirt slightly wider with a high slit up her leg almost baring all of it.

Black opera gloves clad her arms and her luscious long hair was pulled aside. God she looked fucking sexy. He knew she felt dominant just from the pointy heels she was wearing.

"drive us back to the office and cancel with that little date of yours. The things you'll learn will be much more worth it" she instructed , texting Ivy to come to her office and transferring her the money as she did so.

Her smirk widened whenever she saw Travis dialing a number and murmuring into the machine before hanging up and starting to drive her towards the office. She had him wrapped around her pinky finger and she knew it perfectly well.

"that little girlfriend you got yourself will be thankful after all" she grinned and Travis eyes found her in the rearview mirror. God he knew she would teach him well but he also knew his new girlfriend wouldn't like it.

The more time he spent with Taylor the more she "taught" him the more obsessed he found himself in her presence. His girlfriend was a nice girl, his age , very patient and friendly and yet he didn't find himself attracted to her one bit.

Instead he kept fantasizing about his 10 years older boss with the body of a goddess, the hair of gold. She was an impatient person through and through and very bossy and determined. She knew what she wanted and she was not afraid to do whatever it took to get it. and for some reason what she wanted was Travis. Or at least it was that for the moment.

And who would ever say no to that?

-

When they arrived at the office, Ivy was already waiting for them in a tiny dress that clung to her body so tightly it showed off all that so many paid to see, sitting on Taylors desk again. 

the brunette smiled coquetly,  getting pulled into a deep passionate  kiss by the blonde her hand softly starting to trail up her leg , caressing the call girls inner thighs as she did so before she pulled away and turned around, the call girl already starting to unlace her as al l Travis could do was watch.

Fuck she was gorgeous as the fabric fell to reveal the strapless bra set she wore no stockings this time but two garters attached to her top, a lack of panties as always. God if only he could bend her over right now and fuck her as hard as he wanted but he also knew she was in charge and wouldn't challenge that and risk not doing anything.

Slowly Taylor strawled behind her Desk and got something out of her top drawer, turning around to reveal the strap on in her hands walking around again where Ivy moved to tie them to Taylors thighs and around her waist.

Travis gulped. Yes she was sexy but he wasn't gay or queer and the thought of her using it on him made his blood freeze. As Taylor saw his expression she couldn't help but chuckle, seeing the fear written across his face.

"don't worry pretty boy, I wont use it on you... at least for now, my little teacher for that isnt wth us yet.  but I will show you just how to fuck me, how to fuck a woman with that pretty cock of yours.

 My sweet girl will play me, you could say and I'll show you just how I want youto do it. how I want you to fuck me. We're starting with a blow job and I'll show you how to treat a woman. And afterwards if you are a good boy, I will let you fuck my mouth with that little package you have there for me" she gestured to his straining obvious boner a smirk on her lips as she did so.

Travis coulndt help but nod, a smirk on Taylor lips as Ivy sank to her knees infront of the gorgeous blonde, starting to suck on her strap. As Taylor smirked, moving her hand out to gently stroke over the brunettes cheek.

"such a good girl, you suck my dick so good babygirl." She husked gently spurring Ivy on even more a soft moan escaping her lips as she held onto Taylors spread thighs to take her deeper , Taylors hand gently stroking over hr cheek, traling her long perfectly manicured nails over her jaw as she did so, her thumb brushing Ivys lower plump lips and Travis coulndt help but wonder how good they would feeel around him, how good Taylors would feel around him.

Travis had to hold back groans as he watched how Taylor coaxed the caol girl into deep throating her more and more before hand hand wandered into the brunettes hair, taking a hold of it as she whispered gently.

"common suck mommy's cock like the good little slut you are, I'm gonna fuck that pretty little mouth of yours so good babygirl" she husked sinking her fingers into her hair more before she started to fuck the call girls mouth, even eliciting moans from her as she did so.

"such a good litte whore you take mommys cck so well. just so eager for me to fuck that pretty pussy of your later, arent you?" 

Travis watched in awe how easily Taylor slipped between praise and degaradtion memorizing the mix knowing she'd want him too replicate it as good as he could and god to have her infront of him on her knees like she was just a few moments later, starting to undo his tight pants was the bes vision ever.

"common big boy, show me what you learned" Taylor pursed, slowly stroking his shaft, licking her lips at the sight of her dinner right infront of her. He was gigantic and hard as a rock. She couldn't wait to taste his precum, but only if he had learned from her.

"common open that pretty little mouth of yours babygirl" he husked and shit he knew just what he was doing so she wrapped her lips around the tip of his huge cock, her eyes meeting his as she did so, twirling her tongue around it, making the young man groan while he caressed her hollow cheeks.

"you suck my cock so good pretty little slut, you know just how to please daddy don't you" he growled lowly and god what it did to her. A soft groan escpared her lips while she continued to bob her head.

Travis had to grip the desk behind him with one hand when she started to relax her throat to take him deeper, doing the best he could not to bust any second. Her eyes were starting to tear up when his hand found his way to the back of her head , his tight grip on it making her moan.

"im gonna fill that dirty little mouth of yours up with my cum , give you something to taste kitten, I'll fill you up so good you fucking wish I was in your pussy right now baby" he groaned as he started to fuck her mouth, her hand moving up to handle his balls with expertise.

Soon enough he came down her throat with a loud groan , letting go of her gently caressing her cheek as he slowly pulled out. "now swallow." He instructed and soon enough she obeyed swallowing the entire load.

"good girl"