4

please remember to vote and comment my lovessssssssss xoxoxoxoxo

Taylor huffed as she left the house on Cornelia Street she had called home for such a long time now , carrying a little box of the belongings Joe had called her about.

She had left a few things in there and even if she never had been really heartbroken over him , the years spent wasting her time with him, the years spent together with him in the apartment imagining and even dreaming of a future together hung heavy on her shoulders.

Travis scurried up from his phone with which he had been texting the girl he was supposed to go on a date on with a few days ago until Taylor had demanded his attention and no matter how nice or pretty the girl was, she couldn't compare to this woman. IN Travis eyes no one could.

He slipped his phone into his pocket opening the door for Taylor and taking the box from her before helping her inside of the limousine , putting the box onto the passenger seat to give it to her when they arrived at their destination.

"where are we driving to Miss Swift?" Travis asked as he pulled out of the parking spot , his eyes meeting Taylors in the rearview mirror. God she was so gorgeous he kept wondering how it was possible she was attracted to him.

"long pond" she answered, pushing up her pair of sunglasses she had brought along with her just after her eyes had laid onto the woman ringing Joes doorbell. She knew her, knew her all too well.

His former costar he had pretended was no issue between the both of them but judging by the heavy makeup she wore and the fabric of the cheap stockings disappearing under the woman's trench coat leaving no room for any doubt.

Her fiancés mistress had now moved into the place she used to call home and a strange pang went through her chest. Hiding any feelings behind the toned glasses Taylor sighed leaning back as new York started to pass by and soon enough the skyscrapers faded to lonesome roads.

She needed a distraction now, something to take her mind off of things and she knew just what it was.

"pull aside pretty boy" she ordered pulling off her shades as she climbed forwards in her tight dress and got into the passenger seat, throwing the box to the bac as Travis parked quickly pulling aside so she wouldn't get hurt climbing there while Taylor pulled the seat all the way back.

"ready for your first spontaneous test?" she asked raising her brows at him as she slowly started to spread her legs making Travis groan quietly and to her satisfaction he got immediately hard.

Before he could get out she reached over into his pocket, stroking over his cock before fishing out his phone raising her brows at him. "dana wants to meet you" she purred zooming into the screen to see her profile picture nodding as she hummed.

"pretty girl Kelce, bring her along sometime"

Travis cheeks reddened but he didn't dare taking the phone away from her. "she doesn't compare to you" he said honestly and immediately Taylors eyes were on him as she passed the phone back to him, pulling him close, her manicured nails softly digging into his skin.

"I want you to eat me like I taught you, on your knees in the passenger seat until I come all over that pretty face of yours Babyboy, put that sweet little mouth to good use" she mused, trailing her thumb over his lower lip before moving over pressing a quick peck to his neck, her dark lip stick leaving a mark as if to show her signature.

"yes ma'am" he answered but before he could get up she pulled him down again to whisper into his ear, her lips grazing his flesh.

"It's mommy to you, now go make mommy proud" she purred letting go of him and sh started to unzip her skirt while he jogged around the car, quickly getting in and onto his knees his boner straining hard against the fabric of his pants but he ignored it.

As he looked up at Taylor he was ready to flag of all of his faith just to be ale to worship the woman spread out in front of him like the temple to pray for. She was a goddess with her aquamarine eyes and blonde curls , her creamy thighs clad in a pair of high knee socks, her skirt open to grant him access and yet again her lack of panties made his mouth water.

"eat up pretty boy" Taylor ordered, moving her leg and putting her perfectly manicured hand on his head, pushing his head between her legs and he obeyed just too happily, diving in, his hands thighs as he started to eat her out just like she had taught him to.

He knew exactly what she liked and how she liked it and god if he could he would give it to her every single damn day of his life which currently he almost did. She could have him whenever she wanted to, teach him just how she wanted it and command him and he would love it.

He sucked at her sensitive clit softly , trailing his tongue over her dripping folds before moving it up again. He circled her clit with his tongue and played with it only spurred on by his bosses moans and sighs.

"such a good boy for mommy, you're doing s good" Taylor praised and from the little whimper and moan that escaped Travis, she concluded she wasn't the only one that had a praise kink in this constellation and god she would make good use of it.

Taylors head fell back and a deep sigh escaped her, followed by a moan that fell from her lips with ease. God he knew what he did and the way he did it was perfect. She'd know. She trained him like that, taught him how to eat out a woman, showed him how to and in return she could now profit from her teachings.

Travis got bolder an bolder, able to tell how impatient Taylor got when her grip on him tightened and she pushed him deeper into her cunt almost smothering him while doing so but god he would die that death a thousand times.

So he started to thrust his tongue deep inside of her like she had taught him, the images of her eating out Ivy floating through his mind and with every second of it it was harder for him not to bust in his pants.

Another moan fell from her lips when he curled his tongue inside of her , hitting that special spot while brushing over her sensitive clit, his face covered in her juices , almost dripping but he didn't let up, always continuing. He knew better than to tease Taylor and even tho her teasing him was the sexiest thing ever he hoped today would be the day.

"good boy, just like that" Taylor groaned rolling her head back.

With a final thrust of his tongue he pushed her over the edge, immediately rewarded with the cum teasing his tastebuds just a second later, her long legs twitching, stiletto heels digging into his back as she tried to push him impossibly closer but god this was just where she needed him.

As the waves of her orgasm started to subside and her body started to get back to rest, Taylor blinked , shifting to sit up a little more, looking down at Travis who was licking her cum off his chin, his eyes holding contact with hers, hungry, needy, but too obedient and smart not to take anything without having her permission.

"you did good baby boy" she purred, beckoning him up towards her which he immediately obeyed, shooting up eagerly. God how she loved his eagerness, vitality, strength.

"now do you think you deserve a reward?" she purred cupping Travis throbbing cock through the fabric of his slacks.

"yes mommy" he almost whimpered bucking his hips into her to get just an ounce more of the fraction he considered his personal heaven.

"well too bad we haven't gotten to that yet, now drive me home, you have a date to get to."