𖠌♙➴Chapter 28𖠌➴♙

I woke up on a warm bare chest

I woke up on a warm bare chest. My leg was swung over the person's hip and I cuddled into their side. Arms wrap around me, one softly places at the back of my head, planting my face into the bare chest. The other was secured around my waist. It was the most comfortable way to wake up.

I slowly woke up and observed the person's face. Only for the person to be none other than Alessandro. He's sleeping soundly while holding me close to him. I glance at the clock that reads 12:53 am.

I immediately try to sit up and place my hands on his chest as I look closely at the clock. Just as I try to get up arms pull me back to the warm chest.

"Ales." I hiss as him.

"Ales!" I whisper shout in his face.

"Alessandro get up." I snap at him and his eyebrow furrows in annoyance.

"What the fuck do you want Sofia." He growls with a raspy morning voice.

"Let go of me." I glare at him and he closes eyes.

"No. Go back to bed." He pulls me closer.

"The sun is literally up asshole." I glare at him.

"Ten minutes Sof." he groans.

I freeze at the nickname.

I felt a fluttering sensation in my stomach, and as a result, I accidentally pinched him again.

"What the fuck?" he sits up and glares at me. I'm straddling his lap now and he let go of me.

"Oops." I chuckle and look away nervously.

My hands go to my waist and tighten on each side. Suddenly I'm lifted and Ales places me in the space next to where he was sleeping then gets out of bed going to the bathroom.

I sit on the covers aimlessly and stare
"Could you make pancakes please?" I yell out for him.

"Make it yourself." He grumbles from the bathroom.

"I can't cook." I plop down on my back and Ales walks out of the bathroom.

He grumbles something about me being useless and then walks out of the room. I yawn and get up in a stretch and slip on my shark slippers I kept on the side of the bed. I walk to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth before I grab my phone and walk out of the room. She gives me an odd look then looks me up and down, glances at the door I just came out of, then back at me.

I quickly walk down the hall to avoid her questions and make it to the kitchen where Ales is standing shirtless making pancake mix. My eyes trail down to his abs the quickly back to his eyes.

Ryan is there too leaning on the counter while drinking coffee. He nods at me and I take a seat opposite Ales. Riley walks past us but completely ignores all of them except me. Guess she doesn't have a good relationship with Ryan.