Eight.

Not many days later Louis got tired of keeping up with Niall and stopped answering him, Harry's assistant/ business partner. Yet he didn't expect him to come knocking at the door like a maniac.

"Harry if you don't answer the door I'll call the police to check up on you this is not normal!" He screams making Louis and Harry jump up from their spots on the couch.

"That's Niall..." Harry says getting a smiles on his face missing his friend but gasp looking at Louis. "What do we do?" He ask realizing this is bad.

"Go answer I'll be in the room." Louis says standing up seeing Harry on the couch looking at him confused. Thinking he just needs help standing up he helps him.

"You're not going to hurt him right? He's like my only friend Bear... and he's here he came to check on me." Harry smiles looking at the door feeling so loved.

"I'm not going to hurt him... and I'm not going to hurt you." Louis reassures him but kissing his cheek. "Go I'll be waiting for you." He says before rushing away hearing the knocking get louder.

Walking as fast as he can to the door Harry opens the door gently but is met with Niall forcing himself in the second he heard that door unlocked. Being ambushed with a hug Harry opens his arms to hug him back.

"Oh my god I was worried sick about you I-" Niall feeling Harry's bump stops mid sentence and pulls away to check out his friend.

"Surprise!" Harry smiles showing off his belly. "I'm having a baby!"

"It worked! Harry congratulations!" Niall cheers hugging him back again. Yes of course Niall knew that Harry was trying to have a baby. He was keeping it pretty private so that in case it didn't work out no body would feel sorry for him but Niall wasn't going to let him go through that alone. He thought the reason Harry was hiding was because he had probably lost the baby.

"I'm sorry I have been so distracted and not available... I've just been enjoying life a little bit more lately." Harry nods trying to be careful with his words.

"You could have told me that." Niall sighs relieved his friend is fine.

"I know I'm sorry... thank you for checking up on me." Harry smile hugging him again clearly happy to see him.

"Okey now you have to fill me up on baby here so go change and I'll treat you guys to lunch." Niall says making Harry tense up a little.

"Oh ... okey..." Harry nods with a small nervous smiles. He honestly didn't know what to make up. He was blank and just agreed to going. "I'll go change." Harry nods letting Niall come into the house and goes to him room before locking himself in it.

"Bear..." Harry says seeing Louis come up to him clearly having heard everything.

"Harry..." Louis mummers hugging him. "Go have fun with your friend."

"But what about you?" Harry ask not wanting to leave him.

"I'll be here." Louis says holding his hands and pecking them.

"... you trust me? What about your team bear? Will they hurt me? The baby?" Harry ask clearly starting to panic.

"Baby calm down. Look at me." Louis says grabbing his face as he leads him through so deep breaths and pecks his lips softly once he sees him relaxed. "My team hasn't checked up on me in a while. Plus they would be keeping a eye on me not you. I've made sure they don't know you. Go have fun with your friend."

"Okey... okey I need to see if any of my good clothes fit me." He whispers smiles getting inside as he pulls Louis into the closet so he can help him choose.