Ep- 1: Convocation

Characters
1. Siya
2. Arjun
3. Aarna
4. Shyam
5. Rishi

14th September 2020
Siya's POV

We stood to clap for the group of senior who are graduating. Arjun and all his frnds are in this. They are moving out. So is Shyam. *sigh* Why am I feeling sad? He hurted me. He compared me. He body shamed me. He rejected me. Then why am I feeling sad? I am obsessed I guess. Aarna was sitting next to me. I don't know why but Aarna's face looks more sad than mine. Instead of why I wanna ask for whom? Maybe for Shyam. It still hurts when I say that. God!! Arjun and his frnds were roaring in happiness. That's when Shyam passed us. Since that rejection, he tried multiple times to talk with Aarna but she just ignored him. *sigh*
Aarna- Why sighing?
Siya- Nothing life is going in different ways.

    Aarna nodded and asked
Aarna- Why do you look sad?
Siya- He hurted me but I still respect and feel sad that he's going.

    Aarna face palmed herself.
Aarna- Stop being obsessed bro. He did so many bad things.
Siya- But in the end of the day he's also a human. A human might do 1000 of mistakes. We can't poke him for that till he dies.

      Aarna sighed thinking why I'm dumb. Well I should ask her that.
Siya- Why are YOU sad? It's not like your crush or someone has hurted you.

      She nodded. Just nodded and looked at the bois gang.
Siya- You like Rishi?

     She looked shocked when I asked and said
Aarna- No no no no. You dumb.
Siya- Then why are you sad?

       She sighed. This time her eyes went towards Arjun, who was clicking some pics. Ohhh! Arjun!!! Ok ok!!
Siya- You like Arjun?

       She was taken aback by my question. She hesitated a bit and said
Aarna- No I don't. He likes someone else who deserves the love.
Siya- Oh! Sad life. He can't have a hot chick like you in his life.

       We laughed.
Siya- The girl with Arjun would be the luckiest.

      Aarna nodded and sighed. Ok! This girl is hiding something and I'm gonna punch her if she is not spilling it out.
      That's when Arjun came walking to us.

Arjun- Hi girls!
Aarna- You lost your flirting skills.
Arjun- Why?
Aarna- You'll be like hi beautiful or hi sexy girls. But now you are like sand, boring. Hi girls!

       Arjun just scratched his head. Aarna likes him? Well I can help her too. It also seems like he likes her. He always comes here to talk with her.
       He looked at me. Finally realised that this hippo was standing here watching them fight.
He was nervous. Why is he nervous?
Arjun- Hi.
Siya- Hi.

      He sighed. This guy never knew how to speak with me!!!
Siya- All the best. I hope you are gonna live a fun life. *dimple smile*

      He nodded. *sigh* Dry conversation. He then asked
Arjun- Since I'll be leaving and I won't be able to see you guys, so.......
Siya and Aarna- Sooooo?
Arjun- Can we hug?

      Well that's weird for me. The only guy I ever hugged was my dad. No other guy has touched me other than my dad and Arjun while basketball and library thing. Aarna just nodded and they hugged. Arjun's face was normal but Aarna's wasn't. It looked like she's gonna miss this.

       Next me. Ohh!! I've never felt this man!!!
Arjun- You ok with it?

     I just looked at Aarna. She ordered me to say yes. I nodded. The next second, I was in his arms. Held secure and tight. That frown is his face relaxed. Finally back to his own state. I hugged him too. I felt safe here. I don't know but I do. He held me tight as if I'll escape if he left me. This is different. There rose a huge moaning sound of the bois.
Rishi- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Naveen- He hugged!!!!!!!
Hari- I'm gonna faint.
Aarya- Why don't you kiss her man!!!!
Sam- Yes do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     I couldn't hear much. Or say Arjun never let me hear that. He held me tight. It was like a solid one minute hug. Felt good. But more good for Arjun. He looked at me and smiled.
Arjun- Thanks.

     I too smiled and he went. His friends surrounded him and was teasing. Maybe for hugging Aarna? Yes!! It is true!! Aarna likes Arjun and Arjun likes Aarna. Omg!!!! They'll be a really good couple bro!!!!!

Arjun's POV

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!". That's all I can hear as these gooses surrounded me. Them and their way of teasing sure makes me blush.
Arjun- Shut up!
Aarya- Why didn't you kiss her man!!
Naveen- You always say she is iRrEsIsTiBlE. What happened?
Rishi- Bro would have did something really bad if we left him with her for few more seconds. *smirk*
Hari- Like kiss?
Sam- More than that.

      There went the same OHHHHH moan. Aarna and Siya looked at us in a weird way. Even the pooping crow did. *sigh* Jokes apart, what will I do in future? Job? Designer ofc but love life? What abt Siya? It looks like she is not into Shyam anymore. Can I make a move? I actually made one. This hug. First time being this touchy touchy is different for me. *sigh* I hope I'll be in contact with her always. Thousands of questions were running in my mind. Should I make a move? Should I propose? Should I kiss her? What will I do if she rejects? Will she look at me atleast as a frnd after that? Or will she put me in that brothers' list? No no. That's the scariest dream ever for me. *sigh*
Rishi- You've been sighing for the past one hour since convocation. What happened bro?
Arjun- Will Siya ever love me?

Hello everyone, here is the first episode!!!!!! DO SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR ME!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡