copyright (😭)

IK IK TOO LATE- i forgot to update this 😭

Copyright © 2024
All rights reserved.

This book is a work of fiction. No part of this book may be reproduced without written permission from the author.

The characters, events, and locations in this book are fictional and not intended to be taken as real. The author and publisher make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the contents.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission.

Please keep in mind that English is not my first language so I've done my best to write a simple and sincere story. I'd appreciate your understanding if you notice any language errors and notify.

I've written it with heart and hope you'll enjoy it. My characters are not perfect - they're human just like us. They'll make mistakes learn from them and grow throughout the story.

Please don't copy or reproduce my work without permission. I believe our unique imaginations are what make our stories special so let's celebrate individuality and support each other in creating original works.

Thanks for choosing my book and I hope you like it!

Esha