disclaimer

Welcome to my very first anime fanfic! So exciting. I feel late to the party, but I'm here now.

Anyway, just wanted to have a quick chat before you start reading.

1) The timeline is not the same, which also means this book is not 100% canon. Characters got aged up or down as needed. Some of it is canon, some of it isn't--just have to read and see. I was really worried about timeline confusion so some chapters have months & years to help you follow better, but just keep in mind that time is steadily progressing throughout chapters whether I explicitly stated it or not. Honestly, if you have questions I'll answer as long as you aren't rude...which leads me into the next thing.

2) While I've been going down my rabbit hole of anime love. I noticed comments on other fanfics can get out of pocket. Please don't play with me lol. It's Wattpad, let's keep it cute and have a good time.

3) I'm unfortunately American so I'm aware some of my wording is probably westernized, but it's not horrible (i think.) I did try to research proper terminology, culture, etc. and I incorporated as much as possible. I just don't want to accidentally be offensive/ignorant from lack of understanding, so I hope you can keep that in mind as you read.

I hope you all enjoy it and the many books to come in the future! XO.

-All of JJK and characters belong to Gege Akutami, I simply own my character and her storyline!