Summer Love

Simon Dominic and Jessi were passionate people when it came to romance. Both has stated they want a partner who could love them for this inherit freakiness and sex drive. One can imagine how became when they found each other with the same desires.

In the comfort of the luxury hotel room in United States Simon D was making intense love to his favorite woman in the world. They did a few tours together as a couple following solo projects. She was still a relatively new name in Korea and she yearns for the day people stop calling her "Simon's Girlfriend"

Jessi was a girl who never needed a man to live her life. Her brothers taught her to be as self-sufficient as possible. It's how she manages to survive this industry for as long as she had. Barely now has she gotten mainstream attention. With Gucci blowing up on the Gaon, there was potential for Jessi to become a household name.

Simon Dominic was already an accomplished artist. He might not be mainstream, but he's crossover to it from the underground. With his AOMG connections meant that he had the best of both worlds. Her years of dating Simon, she got to know the man behind the face, a man who wanted to feel young, a man who was dealing with the demand of work, and most important a man who loved his family and woman.

Jessi wore a red lingerie that hugged her figure barely. It was translucent enough where Simon could see her nipples and her cameltoe. She loved playing dress up especially when it came to pleasing her man. She was a woman with a lot of skin, and her own breasts would always turn him on. She was a master of giving pleasure, from giving him a sloppy blowjob to kissing him very intimately on his lips and neck, to taking all of his monstrous cock. He was everything desirable in a man.

Simon was in complete love with Jessi. Her hair was a bright blonde dye color that looked gorgeous out in the sun. Her lips were plump and feel exceptionally good to kiss. Her skin had this tan that makes her stand out and it made her look exotic. Her breasts were large and that cleavage view was exceptionally beautiful. Her panty had this bloody red that screamed seduction, her ass was just firm to him to grab. If he could paint her, it would be one of those Davinci paintings. She was his Mona Lisa.

~What do you think oppa?... Does the color pop out? I bought this cuz I know you like to see a little bit of ass and titties." Jessi bent over in front of Simon shaking her ass. She loved teasing her man.

"Now that's a big booty. I might just hit it tonight. The beast is coming out tonight." Simon smacked her ass while she continued to shake it. She sticked her tongue in a very seductive way.

"~I want this cock oppa. I'm begging you kindly while I'm asking nicely."

"By all means do whatever you want as long as I get pound that pussy." Simon watched his girl crawl like a vixen towards him. He was blown away by her level of seduction.

He embraced her while they were seated giving her the deeper kiss he could muster. Her tongue was nice to touch.

"You look so beautiful today babygirl. This is what I dream, going to the beach and making love just outside the shore. You've tempted me so much in that bikini." He said to her.

"Is that so oppa. Do I make you so hard that I stroke it out for you so other people would notice. I know I turn you on, but damn that fucking dick was sticking outta your pants!"

"You drive my deepest desires. Everything you do drives me crazy. I made sure to not let other men try to smooth talk his way to you. You belong to me."

"Aw so the bad boy is jealous?... Well since I caused you so much grief. I'm going to give you best sex of your life. Let's take it slow." Jessi pushed him down on the bed. Groping his erection, she used her tongue to lick his pecks. Seeing hardened muscles like his out in display makes her wet. His manly voice when he wanted you also makes her wet.