Incredible

"You like me for VERY different reasons" the red head said with a smirk through the phone to Charlotte. The brunette just rolled her eyes with a small smile. "I like you because I think you're incredible." The red head bit her lip. The two talked for a few minutes, Charlotte feeling so proud of Mia for being so vulnerable and trusting her. It wasn't often that the red head opened up, but every time she did the brunette was so proud.

"I'm proud of you ya know." Charlotte said holding the phone close to her ear. She just longed to be near her as Mia did char. In the beginning of their relationship Mia traveling wasn't bad. It allowed both women to take it slow and at whatever pace they felt comfortable. But now neither woman wanted to be apart but neither one knew how to tell the other.

As the week progressed the need for each other grew stronger. Mia finally had enough and scheduled an early flight home. She needed charlotte. She wanted her sweetheart close. As she boarded her flight home butterflies grew in her stomach. Once she landed the red head all but ran from the airport into her black mustang and straight to the nursery. She pulled in with 10 minutes to spare before the brunette would be off work.

She stood outside her car pacing back and forth waiting for Charlotte to walk outside. She looked up when she heard the door open and smiled brightly, her eyes met charlottes and the brunette gasped. Charlotte walked up to her red head and smiled, "Mia what on earth are you doing here?!" Charlotte exclaimed happily. "I couldn't be away from you any longer" Mia said pulling Charlotte in for a passionate kiss.

Things got heated rather quickly as Mia pushed Charlotte up against her mustang bringing them closer and making the kiss deeper. Charlotte let out a muffled moan as her hands threaded through red hair pulling slightly.

"Ahem." Marjorie cleared her throat staring at the two woman that were practically on top of each other in the car park. Charlotte gasped turning bright red before covering her face in Mia's chest. Mia wrapped her arm protectively around Charlotte her hand making its way into her hair to hold her close as she scratched her scalp.

"Did you need something Marjorie?" Mia said annoyed as she rolled her eyes. Marjorie widened her eyes in disbelief, "we are still at a nursery. You couldn't keep it in your pants till you got home?" Marjorie said annoyed at the red head.

"Oh please Marjorie we all know this wouldn't be the first time someone's done this here. Need I remind you of the fire?" Mia replied in a snarky tone. She wanted to be alone with Charlotte. She needed her.

Marjorie just rolled her eyes at Mia before looking to her friend. "Have a good weekend my love see you Monday." Marjorie said happily as she hopped in her car and headed home. Once Marjorie had fully left Charlotte finally looked up still bright red. "Hi baby" Mia said with giggle seeing her sweethearts face.

"Hi" Charlotte said her dopey grin returning to her face. Charlotte needed Mia desperately. She was so surprised she had come home early but was so happy to see her. Charlotte bit her lip as her gaze travelled down to Mia's lips wanting to pick up where they left off. Mia noticed this and raised her eyebrow, "where were we?" Mia said grabbing Charlotte hips and pulling her into a passionate kiss.

Charlottes hands made their way through Mia's hair once again, letting out a small moan in the process. Mia pushed one of her legs in between charlottes applying some pressure to Charlottes center.

The brunette's head fell back as she let out a small moan, Mia took this as an opportunity to started leaving a trail of kisses down her neck, stopping everyone once in awhile and leaving a love mark. "Mia" Charlotte moaned as she gripped the red head tighter. "Please, I need you." Charlotte begged making Mia growl with excitement.

She opened the back door to her mustang and the brunette immediately crawled in quickly followed by Mia. She shut the door and straddled charlottes lap as she reattached their lips. "God I missed you." The red head said between kisses. She pushed charlottes dress up to her hips and started massaging charlottes clit slowly. Charlotte moaned as she bucked her hips against Mia's hand begging for more. The red head snaked her hand into charlottes thong inserted two fingers her pace fast. "Fuck Mia, you feel so good" charlotte said already coming closer to the edge.

Mia increased her pace charlottes hips doing their best to match the red heads pace, Mia leaned in whispering in charlottes ear, "cum for me baby I'll take you home and make you feel so good." That's all it took at charlottes came tumbling over the edge. She gripped Mia tightly trying to ground herself as she came down from her high. "You did so good baby. Such a good girl for me" Mia said kissing her forehead while she wrapped her in her arms.

Once Charlotte had recovered the two crawled in the front seat and drove home the tension thick. Mias hand dangerously high on charlottes thigh. As the two made it home they didn't even make it to the front door before Mia picked the brunette up in her arms. Charlotte wrapped her arms and legs around her girlfriend as she felt herself be pushed up against the front door. Mia kissed Charlotte passionately before pulling away slightly unlocking the door and letting them in.

The red head carried Charlotte upstairs and straight to the bedroom. She set her down at the edge of the bed before Charlotte got a rush or courage pushing Mia down onto the bed. She stripped down slowly, putting on a show for Mia making the red head giggle at how cute Charlotte was. Charlotte straddled Mia as she pulled off her black top throwing it across the room. She undid Mia's black shorts and pulled them off.

She discarded the rest of her clothing before leaning in to kiss the red head passionately. Both women moaned as their breasts pressed against each other. Charlottes kissed her way down Mia's torso before reaching her center. Mia spread her legs wide with anticipation. Charlottes stared, licking her lips before diving in. She wanted to taste her favorite meal. Mia moaned loudly, charlottes pace fast and rough as her tongue explored her folds. Mia laced her hands through brunette hair pushing her closer. "Fuck baby you're so good." Mia praised as her legs wrapped around the brunette.

Mia arched her back as her orgasm came closer. "Please don't stop." The red head begged. Charlottes picked up her pace causing Mia to groan as she came undone. The brunette cleaned up her mess before kissing her way back up Mia's torso to her lips. The red head moaned tasting herself.

Mia positioned herself in the center of the bed before instructing Charlotte to sit. Charlottes bit her lip as she straddled the red heads face. Mia instantly pulled her down her tongue and lips wrapping around her clit. Charlottes gasped as she shot forward. "Oh god Mia" Charlotte said in disbelief, sex with Mia had always been mind blowing but something about this was on a whole new level. Mias pace was fast as she devoured charlotte, not backing down for a second. Charlottes screamed as she came undone grasping Mia's hair tightly, Mia never stopped her pace only quickening.

"Fuck Mia oh my god" Charlotte screamed as she felt herself come closer to the edge again. "Please don't stop!" Charlottes body began to shake, her legs tightening around Mia's head. "Mia! Mia!" Charlotte screamed before coming undone above the red head.

Mia cleaned up her mess before pulling Charlotte off of her and into her arms. "I was right... you're incredible..." Charlotte said trying to catch her breath. Mia laughed kissing her forehead as she held her close. The two women stayed that way all night getting ready to wake up the next morning and plan their future together at last.