Love Doctor (Dizzy)

(doll pov)

I was lying in my bed feeling down and kinda... Bored. I saw all these couples around me and just felt left out of everything. All the couples looked happy while being with each other it formed a deep pit in my stomach. I heard of something called a love doctor so I decided to check it out.
Maybe they could... Help?

I arrived at the doctor's office and I was kindly told to go sit myself in the waiting area so I did as they said. I sat and watched videos on my phone already counting the seconds till I can get my issue solved. Then I saw a beautiful blonde girl, her hair tied in a beautiful ponytail and to finish it off a beautiful pink bow. God she looks cute, I thought to myself.

So I went up to go talk to her.

Hi my name is Doll, I introduced myself to the girl that I couldn't take my eyes off of. Ohh hello my name is Lizzy and by the way your outfit is so it, Lizzy replied in a funny way. I started to feel my visor heat up was, I... Blushing? I tried to stop it but I couldn't help but find her beautiful and her personality was so cool...

So... Why are you here, Lizzy asked, her curiosity peaked to its tip. Ohhh I just can't help but feel lonely seeing all these couples around me... It makes me... Sad, I said with a very sincere tone but my face showed my inner sadness and loneliness. I understand that's also why I'm here, Lizzy admitted checking her nails. By the way... I... Think you look very pretty, I replied.

Thank you, you too, Lizzy replied with a smile and loving look. I know we just met and all but... Would you be my girlfriend, I asked with a sheepish look and maybe a little bashfulness. Sure I'd like that, Lizzy replied sincerely. So we're girlfriend and girlfriend, I said making sure I wasn't just hearing things. Yep you got it right, Lizzy replied nodding her head, smiling gently.

(The end)