Chapter 1- Handball Team

Practice started at 2.30 p.m., and now it's almost 5.00 p.m. They have been practicing for more than 2 hours now.

The coaches and staff were relentless for the first week of school. Instead, they are preparing for a practice match this weekend for the school's curricular festival. They want to attract as many students as they can to join the HandBall Team for this year. The seniors graduated last year, so they need to find more new students to strengthen the club.

"Do you think we are going to be separated once again?" asked Seungcheol.

"Yeah, maybe. We are the only two left from A Team right? Probably we are going to be Captain for each team this Saturday." answered Jeonghan, he wiped the sweat off his face using his already damped towel.

"Whoever wins the match will be the main Captain, Jeonghan. I actually refused to be one, but that doesn't mean I'm going to slow down or something. Depends on who from the B Team will be joining our match later."

"I don't want to be the main Captain either. Main Captain needs to do so much works. I'm lazy. How much time left before the bell ring? I'm tired of hiding in this bathroom"

The two are currently hiding inside the bathroom at the corner of the school. Far from the gymnasium.

Choi Seungcheol and Yoon Jeonghan. 15 years old. The two are heartthrobs in Brent Field Middle school. Both shared the same cells of the brain. Lazy but very athletic, good academics, well-built and definitely handsome.

They were a part of A Team Handball Squad last year. A Team plays important matches. B Team as a back up player and act like a coach with other juniors.

Their school's Handball Club won a lot of awards. Last year they managed to win  Gold Medal for the Handball Festival Tournament between top schools, and they climbed up to be on the top 3 list of the best Handball Club among Middle School in the district.

However, they lost 5-0 during the deciding match against Howard Clint's School. They lost their spot to go to the national level. Hence the reason why their coaches and staff work harder this year.

The bells ring. Seungcheol and Jeonghan left no room and ran to the gymnasium.
They know that the coaches would want to see the Seniors first before they left.

They reach the gymnasium in time. Listening to the same briefing and supporting the Coach will say to them.

Mr. Lee separated them into two teams who will be a part of the tournament this Saturday.

First Team:

Captain: Choi Seungcheol (Left Winger)
Vice Captain: Jeon Wonwoo (Right Back)
Other members:
-Soonyoung (Right Winger)
-Jihoon (Forward)
-Jun (Left Back)
-Dokyeom (Center Back)
-Hyunjin (GoalKeeper)

Back up: Chan, Felix, Jeongin, Seungmin.

Second Team:

Captain: Yoon Jeonghan (Right Winger)
Vice Captain: Mingyu (GoalKeeper)
Other members:
-Myungho (Left Winger)
-Seungkwan (Forward)
-Hansol (Center Back)
-Bangchan (Left Back)
-Jisung (Right Back)

Back Up: Minho, Changbin, Yoseob, Dojoon.

"Remember, make sure no one is injured. This is a practice match, we are expecting more fresh students this year. All of you guys are important squad this year, we might as well open 5 more slots to bring in to A Team this year because we are going to be all out. We are going to the national by the end of September. 9 months to go, guys! Prepared yourself. All the best for this Saturday. You guys can go back home now"
.
.
.
Seungcheol and Jeonghan walked side by side to the front gate of the school.