Ch.2

(3rd POV)

Ryuko: This Scissor Blade was left behind by the same scumbag that killed my father! And now you're gonna tell me who this thing belongs to, Satsuki Kiryuin!

Satsuki: Ryuko Matoi is your name, right? Interesting. Then you must be Isshin Matoi's Daughter.

Ryuko:I knew it. You know my father was! Uhh! *Ryuko fells down but catches herself with her Scissor Blade*

Y/N: Dam it, she gave it too much blood I have to go help her now before she passes out

Senketsu: You're bleeding too much, Ryuko.

Ryuko: You said you wanted blood. You gettin' full now?

Senketsu: No, but in five minutes, you're going to lose consciousness.

Ryuko: Why didn't you say that before?!

Ryuko picks herself up and looks at Satsuki.

Ryuko: We'll pick this up later, Satsuki Kiryuin. *she jumps out of the boxing ring and runs to the exit* Count on it!

(Y/N's POV)

Y/N mind: Well I should go help her now.

I jumped off the building and I started following Ryuko. I was right behind her and she just fell but I caught her just in time.

Y/N: *Smiles* Already starting fights on your first day of school. * I see a little boy behind me and I ask him a question* Hey kid, do you know any doctors around here?

??: Yeah my dad is a back-alley doct- hey that's the girl that saved my sister's life hurry up and follow me.

(Time skip of Y/N singing Light Pink)

I was outside waiting for Ryuko to wake up and all of sudden I heard Ryuko yelling something about a pervert. I walk in and see her saying sorry to the doctor.

Y/N: So you finally decided to wake up.

Ryuko: I-It's you again what are you doing here.

Barazo: He brought you here well you were out cold due to blood loss. *BARAZO MANKANSHOKU*

Mataro: You were totally badass, All swing that scissor blade around, dressed up like a hooker. Only a psycho would fight with their boobs hanging out.* MATARO MANKANSHOKU*

Ryuko punches Mataro over his head.

Ryuko: Shut it! I got my reason for that, you dick.

Mataro: What'd you do that for? I was the one to show him the way well he carried your half-naked ass back here, damn it.

Sukuyo: Huh? If beating the bejesus out of my hubby and Mataro makes you feel better, you just go right on ahead. *SUKUYO MANKANSHOKU*

Y/N mind: Damn that is a milf if I ever seen one.

Everyone was sitting at the table but not the mom she was making dinner. I asked to help her but she told me it was her duty as a mother to do everything by herself.

Ryuko: What the...

Mako: If you're wondering who patched you up, it was daddy. Believe it or not, he's a back alley doctor.

 Believe it or not, he's a back alley doctor